Dynaverse.net

Off Topic => Ten Forward => Topic started by: toasty0 on May 03, 2009, 07:12:20 pm

Title: Best bets: Time to boldly go see ‘Star Trek’
Post by: toasty0 on May 03, 2009, 07:12:20 pm
Movies
J.J. Abrams may be going where many have gone before with his reboot of the “Star Trek” franchise, but you can be sure the creator of “Lost” and “Fringe” will do it in a new and interesting way. Early reviews are positive. Ain’t It Cool News wrote that the film is “a genuinely fun and exciting science fiction action adventure.” And Film School Rejects calls the film “fantastic.” So step aboard the USS Enterprise for a grand adventure. (Opens May 8)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29728583/

Title: Re: Best bets: Time to boldly go see ‘Star Trek’
Post by: Sirgod on May 04, 2009, 03:46:13 pm
I am looking forward to this, Of course I'll wait for the DVD to come out to see it.  No way Will I leave the sanctity of my  ranch to deal with the public, even for Trek.

Stephen
Title: Re: Best bets: Time to boldly go see ‘Star Trek’
Post by: jualdeaux on May 04, 2009, 06:19:56 pm
I am looking forward to this, Of course I'll wait for the DVD to come out to see it.  No way Will I leave the sanctity of my  ranch to deal with the public, even for Trek.

Stephen

You are even more of a recluse than I am.
Title: Re: Best bets: Time to boldly go see ‘Star Trek’
Post by: Sirgod on May 04, 2009, 07:39:56 pm
IF it's not a fire or other emergency, I do not leave the home. No need for me to. I consider it an act of mercy, as I can't stand more then half the idiots out there, and would be afraid I would be in a situation where I would have to act. (Of course I love my friends here, that goes without saying.)

Stephen