Dynaverse.net

Off Topic => Ten Forward => Topic started by: Dvoongar on May 13, 2011, 08:53:06 pm

Title: Incredible!
Post by: Dvoongar on May 13, 2011, 08:53:06 pm
This place knew my Name & Password after what's it been - 11 or 12 years?

Just installed EAW, DLing the patch. Can't say how much I'll be around, but it's good to see the game's not forgotten.

Wow! I gotta look around.
Title: Re: Incredible!
Post by: Sirgod on May 13, 2011, 09:47:36 pm
Welcome back man. It's always so cool to seeing old players and posters coming back to hear.

Stephen
Title: Re: Incredible!
Post by: Bonk on May 23, 2011, 11:01:36 pm
This place knew my Name & Password after what's it been - 11 or 12 years?

That makes me really happy!  ;D  (Though it has only been six years since Taldren closed up shop)
Title: Re: Incredible!
Post by: Dvoongar on May 25, 2011, 04:39:09 pm
Looks like my memory's bad - not quite as long as it seems.

Anyhow, I'm diggin' the game again.