Dynaverse.net
Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: Bernard Guignard on July 28, 2013, 08:16:19 am
-
Hello All
In the past I've managed to help quite a few of you now its my turn to ask.
Years ago I archived alot of Atrahasis's web blurbs and work in progress and art pictures but
I find that now that I'm trying to put these pictures together to use as discussion topics for
A Forum that I created to discuss Trek and Sci-fi blueprinting and 3d modes Here's the link for
interested members
http://treknographics101.prophpbb.com/ (http://treknographics101.prophpbb.com/)
I think I'm missing the follow the web blurb for the Galaxy Quest model, Captain Harlock ships
If any one archived that material would you mind forwarding it to me
Oh heres the link to the Photo bucket page with all the Atrahasis pictures I've archived if you notice
that I'm missing anything Please pass that along too.
http://s54.photobucket.com/user/Bernard_Guignard/library/Starfleet%20Command%20Models/Atrahasis%20Model%20Pictures?sort=3&page=1 (http://s54.photobucket.com/user/Bernard_Guignard/library/Starfleet%20Command%20Models/Atrahasis%20Model%20Pictures?sort=3&page=1)
Thank you in advance for your help in this :)
-
I might have the Galaxy Quest on another box: I'll look later on
-
Well Adam you'll get 98 percent of the ships. here are the 3 that never got releasd to the public they were WIPs
the Early years Cruiser, the Texas class light cruiser with the enterprise deflector, the Constitution Varient SCS.
PM me and I'll send you a link where to download the rest of Atra's collection
Realized I'm also missing the blurb on the Buck Rogers fighter if any one archived that as well please pass it along ;D
-
I too would love the link tot he ships.... I thought I had most of Atra's ships, but obviously I missed a bunch - those mobile bases are awesome.
-
Hey guys no one thought to archive some of those web images? :(
I was kind of hoping that somebody had the same idea as me :)
I've add a doc file to the Atrahasis folder it contains a model listing to the best of my knowlege.
As well as some of the passwords he used to pass word protect his zip files.
-
I have a few of Atra's ships including the Galaxy Quest.
Quite a few I've converted to run on SFC 1 here.
Stowed away a lot of downloaded Zips onto CD-ROM for storage and gradually waded through the collection converting to SFC 1 as I went.
Atra's intrest in earlier ships, stations and bases mirrors my model making projects, which centred around early Kzinti, Klingon and civilian / millitary freighters and support craft.
-
I would kill for that Klingon Armored Cruiser T'Chan. Somewhere, someone is sitting on every single one of these models. 8)