Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: Khaliban on January 23, 2003, 09:45:00 pm

Title: Could you do me a favor?
Post by: Khaliban on January 23, 2003, 09:45:00 pm
Go here:

http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5649

and tell me what you think.  If I'm right, that's twice in one week.  I've had better birthdays, I'll tell you that.
Title: Re: Could you do me a favor?
Post by: ActiveX on January 23, 2003, 09:56:10 pm
What are you looking for?
Title: Re: Could you do me a favor?
Post by: C.Colley22 on January 23, 2003, 10:38:55 pm
Id be slightly miffed if I were in your position Khaliban, but you finally got credit so it could have been worse I suppose.
Title: Re: Could you do me a favor?
Post by: sandman69247 on January 23, 2003, 10:40:52 pm
Not sure what it is that you want, but, you were credited...along with 3 others. While you should have been notified before the posting of that pic, IMHO, you can't be too upset...it's a great mesh and a great pic, and you were credited. If you don't include one already, you should include a readme with every d/l of your work. Anyway, that is an awesome mesh, keep doing what your doing and have fun!  
Title: Re: Could you do me a favor?
Post by: Khaliban on January 23, 2003, 10:56:22 pm
Didn't see that the first time I looked. (small letters, wierd font)  I've apologized at scifi-meshes.  I've had a bad week.  Just ignore this.