Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Dynaverse II Experiences => Topic started by: IndyShark on April 12, 2003, 08:58:20 pm

Title: Did the shiplist or mission pack for Badlands change?
Post by: IndyShark on April 12, 2003, 08:58:20 pm
I just tried to logg on to Badlands and got a CRC error. I was on this morning and I assume something has been updated. I don't see any links on SFCX.net, so if one of our friendly server admins would post an update, I would appreciate it!

Oh, and care you make BC's more common in the shipyard please?

Thanks all!
Title: Re: Did the shiplist or mission pack for Badlands change?
Post by: jdmckinney on April 12, 2003, 10:18:34 pm
Sorry about that. Yes, Dave released a new OP mission pack (same download link from SFCX.org), which has been put in place for Badlands.

OP Missions

On the BCs, I'll leave that up to Castrin for when he gets home. Personally, I've been having trouble getting CVs and DNs to show up on the Reclamation test server, so I don't want to mess with his Badlands settings in case I wound up making things worse.
Title: Re: Did the shiplist or mission pack for Badlands change?
Post by: IndyShark on April 12, 2003, 10:31:53 pm
Great, thanks for the update!

I will d/l the missions right now.
 
Title: Re: Did the shiplist or mission pack for Badlands change?
Post by: FireSoul on April 13, 2003, 01:33:55 pm
Quote:

Oh, and care you make BC's more common in the shipyard please?
 




Don't adjust until the new shiplist is released.
.. right now, there's just so much obsolete crap in the shipyard that the good stuff doesn't show up.