Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Dynaverse II Experiences => Topic started by: gornrule on May 11, 2003, 01:57:54 pm

Title: HEY S'CIPIO!
Post by: gornrule on May 11, 2003, 01:57:54 pm
  If the numbers keep going in the direct it seems they are, I'm gonna go Coalition for SG3.  Will this cause any problems for us - Gorn wise/alliance wise?


Gwarlock
Title: Re: HEY S'CIPIO!
Post by: Dizzy on May 11, 2003, 02:03:02 pm
Well, from what I hear... the numbers will be lopsided in favor of the coalition, not the other way around...

So lets get on the beta server 1st... play with it a while and ill start a post/poll asking what ppl will play... then we will know
Title: Re: HEY S'CIPIO!
Post by: FatherTed on May 11, 2003, 02:06:18 pm
What Dizzy said. The Coalition always poo-poos their turnout, then next thing you know, WHACK! Klinks and Rommies all over the place.  
Title: Re: HEY S'CIPIO!
Post by: gornrule on May 11, 2003, 02:06:24 pm
roger that, diz.  I thought it would basically be the KBF and ISC against all others.  If the coalition is ok, I'll stay with the brown stain.  Thanks.

Gwarlock
Title: Re: HEY S'CIPIO!
Post by: jimmi7769 on May 11, 2003, 05:02:42 pm
Quote:

What Dizzy said. The Coalition always poo-poos their turnout, then next thing you know, WHACK! Klinks and Rommies all over the place.  




Dammit!!!!   They've figured it out!!!

What'll we do now?!?!?!
Title: Re: HEY S'CIPIO!
Post by: Scipio_66 on May 11, 2003, 11:20:00 pm
Quote:

  If the numbers keep going in the direct it seems they are, I'm gonna go Coalition for SG3.  Will this cause any problems for us - Gorn wise/alliance wise?


Gwarlock  





Will it cause us any problems?  Well lets see:

*Incompetance removed from our front lines.  check!
*More scotch and cookies for Agave and me in the Officers club.  check!
*Less bad singing on RW.  check!


Problems?  No, I don't see it causing us any problems at all.  Feel free to...... HEY!!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING??!! GET YER LUGGAGE-ARSE BACK INTO THAT GORN CRUISER!!!!!!!!!  Of course we will need you, buddy.  Let's see how the numbers actually turn out before we start jumping ship; especially with any Gorn pilots.  We are going to need all we can get.

-S'Cipio the stern