Dynaverse.net

Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: Bubba91873 on May 19, 2003, 10:06:54 pm

Title: Looking For Ferengi Models
Post by: Bubba91873 on May 19, 2003, 10:06:54 pm
Who has the largest selection of Ferengi, Mirak, models in the SFC community?
And are there any turret, station models to these 2 races.

Im also interested in the Hydrans, Lyrans.I already know about Feralyards and Unimatrix.
Title: Re: Looking For Ferengi Models
Post by: Anthony_Scott on May 19, 2003, 10:55:46 pm
I have a Ferengi Marauder from TNG if you want it...find me on MSN, ICQ, or Yahoo....
Title: Re: Looking For Ferengi Models
Post by: Klingon Fanatic on May 20, 2003, 03:11:26 am
Quote:

Who has the largest selection of Ferengi, Mirak, models in the SFC community?
And are there any turret, station models to these 2 races.

Im also interested in the Hydrans, Lyrans.I already know about Feralyards and Unimatrix.  




OK,  if memory serves, the Birth of the Federation mod at the Unimatrix has the largest selection of Ferengi ships assembled so far everything from a small scout ship to ships larger than a Maruader and at least one good "tower of commerce" base. I believe Skinman and maggot have two good Maruaders they built and there is at least one converted maruader from ST: BC available somewhere too.

Regarding Hydrans: http://www.geocities.com/spydermurphy/stardock/

Darkdrone has some Lyran ships somewhere...

Also check out the New Ships site for Sbloyd's Hydran CL , Mirak carrier and lyran Ocelot. There are two TNG mirak ships a CL and a missile cruiser also floating around cyberspace. One is by Hollis J. Wood and the other was by Skinman(?)

Qapla!

KF
Title: Re: Looking For Ferengi Models
Post by: Bubba91873 on May 20, 2003, 12:10:50 pm
Thank you guys, I already have 2 Marauder models by Westworld and Omnisight.I laso have a new Ferengi Freighter thats pretty tight.I will check out the resoures you guys pointed out to me.

Are there any others? Mirak Hydran Ferengi Lyran
Title: Re: Looking For Ferengi Models
Post by: TheSkinMan on May 20, 2003, 12:46:32 pm
my ships....









---SkinMan---  
Title: Re: Looking For Ferengi Models
Post by: Bubba91873 on May 20, 2003, 03:19:20 pm
I like the Mirak that you have done and the new Gorn ship you are working on.I wish to place these in the next release of the Shockwave mod for A2.

Can I have your permiison to use the Mirak, 8472, and a few others?I may have to poly reduce alittle put thats about it.I will place all textures onto 1 texture and remap to model.Im very good at doing this without sacrificing detail.

And I always give credit!

Please finish that gorn ship! I just love it. Do you have any other Ferengi models?I already have 2 Marauders.