Dynaverse.net
Taldrenites => Starfleet Command Models => Topic started by: Machazerd on May 21, 2003, 09:46:18 pm
-
I'm not very good at this stuff and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this.
I need 3 ships to be done for Starfleet command 3.
Bradbury
Concorde
Delphin
you can contact me by e-mail at ziggymacross@hotmail.com
or by msn messenger using the above e-mail address.
Thank you.
-
The Bradbury is done and can be d/l at the Mackie site. I did another dual hull ship called the Black Elk. It can be found at SFC3files.com I will update this reply with the links in a few minutes.
Ok this link is to the Bradbury. http://www.themackiestuff.com/ships/sfc3/SFC3_Bradbury_class.zip
and this to the Black Elk, which is a higher quality mesh cause I did it after the Bradbury. Though the Bradbury has better textures cause they were done by Atheorhaven.
http://www.sfc3files.com/file.info?ID=12141
-
Thanks James and I did see the bradbury. But it doesn't look all that good primarily because that model is old. I would prefer a newer updated version and I would also like help with 2 other ships that I would like done for sfc3.
-
well if you are comparing it to the ship on a certain website. That one is too high poly for the game. There are a few who will do up a ship for you for a modest fee. Try www.staryards.com for one.
Have you tried it in game. The reason I ask is the screenie is from sfc1, not 3. I thought the guy who converted it, did an excellant job with the glows and Atheorhaven did a nice job with the break. Maybe someone can post a screen of it from sfc3. There is also a second version of the saucer textures in a seperate folder that can be swapped out. It will make it look more TNGish.
I don't think I will be updating it myself. I'd rather move on to new projects, except I don't have the time for them atm.