Topic: I just wanted to take a second and say...  (Read 23548 times)

Offline Merlinfmct87

• When I am dead, I hope it is said, 'His sins were scarlet and his books were read'. --Hillaire Belloc
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Riding Headfirst into a Hurricane...
Re: I just wanted to take a second and say...
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2004, 07:47:20 pm »
Nice to be here :)
Learned the Heart's Filthy Lesson from Joshua Watcher.

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world own shame.
-Oscar Wilde

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'
-Bob Newhart

Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.
-Victor Hugo

He Took it all too far..but boy could he play guitar
-David Bowie, Ziggy Stardust

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2004, 08:46:01 pm »
I'd also like to say thanks to those responsible for this board.  Thanks for taking in this rather large bunch of internet refugees.   :)

I Agree 100%. I'm Happy to see so many People here also.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Merlinfmct87

• When I am dead, I hope it is said, 'His sins were scarlet and his books were read'. --Hillaire Belloc
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Riding Headfirst into a Hurricane...
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2004, 09:02:39 pm »
I'd also like to say thanks to those responsible for this board.  Thanks for taking in this rather large bunch of internet refugees.   :)

I Agree 100%. I'm Happy to see so many People here also.

Stephen

I'll 3rd that.

Merlin
Learned the Heart's Filthy Lesson from Joshua Watcher.

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world own shame.
-Oscar Wilde

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'
-Bob Newhart

Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.
-Victor Hugo

He Took it all too far..but boy could he play guitar
-David Bowie, Ziggy Stardust

Ravok

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2004, 09:35:31 pm »
 You will allways be Sir God to me as well. <S>

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2004, 10:32:55 pm »
Thanks Mike, and Guys. I think I well spend the Next month insane though. I'ts a Personal thing, and I'll be back In a few weeks. As It is, I'm going to allow myself a Complete and totall Breakdown.

Once again, I wish everyone here The Best. SirGod Or Stephen to My friends, Signing off.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War