Topic: SFC3 Questions  (Read 2796 times)

rmahannah

SFC3 Questions
« on: January 17, 2003, 10:04:48 am »
I am aware that there is a particular order that you are supposed to play the campaigns in order for the story line to make sense.  I started the Klignon campaign first.  What would be the order for the rest?  Will I have to start my campaigns over after the new patch arrives?  Will the new MOD packs coming out work with the campaigns or just single player skirmish??  Thanks!  

Alidar Jarok

Re: SFC3 Questions
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 10:56:33 am »
It goes Klingon, Romulan, Federation.

I beleieve you will have to restart from a save after you patched it for it to work correctly.  You can finish a save before you patch, and start the next race afterwards.

Hope that helps

rmahannah

SFC3 Questions
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2003, 10:04:48 am »
I am aware that there is a particular order that you are supposed to play the campaigns in order for the story line to make sense.  I started the Klignon campaign first.  What would be the order for the rest?  Will I have to start my campaigns over after the new patch arrives?  Will the new MOD packs coming out work with the campaigns or just single player skirmish??  Thanks!  

Alidar Jarok

Re: SFC3 Questions
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2003, 10:56:33 am »
It goes Klingon, Romulan, Federation.

I beleieve you will have to restart from a save after you patched it for it to work correctly.  You can finish a save before you patch, and start the next race afterwards.

Hope that helps