Topic: SFC1 problem  (Read 6197 times)

555TORP

Re: SFC1 problem
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2003, 10:31:48 am »
Quote:

Quote:

I played some SFC1 last night for the first time in a long time and I forgot how good it was.  The mission variety is just excellent compared to later versions.  If there were only some way to marry the best of SFC1, SFC2, and SFC3.  

That is great!
I, too, just recently reinstalled the game and dusted off the beautiful, ring bound manual (hubba, hubba).  As you said, the variety of missions is stunning.  The soundtrack, the interface, the return of the saber dance!!  I tell you... in my opinion, Taldren created a work of art with that game.  It is one of the few computer games I own that I can see playing 20, 30 years down the line.
I am doing my best to teach the game to my not yet three year old daughter.  Future Trekkie?  Or future 'kid that thought her dad was a fruitcake'?  Who cares... Im having fun.  

(edit : And when your child asks if she can go see the 'Gorns at the Zoo', you know you're on the right track - heh.)

LOL Gorn's at the Zoo..

Similarly dont forget the "targs at the wildlife park"  

3dot14

Re: SFC1 problem
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2003, 05:13:12 pm »
1.) heaven helps us. More "lost manual" posts!!!

2.) Do you mean to say you gave the manual away to a girl? (what would girls want with SFC manual?!) or at the urging of a girl?

3.) ALL MANUALS. SFC1, 2, 2.5, and 3 are ALL Avilable for fownload online. (if you can't find it on CD.)

1/2/OP/ are from Interplay.com, 3 can be found at yahoo!games-on-demand.