Topic: FASA Klingons and Gorns coming in the new TNZ mod  (Read 7983 times)

Klingon Fanatic

Re: FASA Klingons and Gorns coming in the new TNZ mod
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2003, 12:17:34 pm »
BUMP

Thank you very much for the update Captain KoraH.

Qapla!

KF

Khalee

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2003, 07:31:03 am »
Its Thursday Is it ready yet?

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2003, 07:33:48 am »
Quote:

Its Thursday Is it ready yet?  

Yeah! Its THURSDAY! Tongight maybe?

Qapla!

KF

Captain KoraH

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2003, 09:25:16 am »
Just added all new music to the mod, and fixed all the sound issues, thanks to Towelie. I distributed the final beta version to the testing crew last night, and testing is nearly complete. All I lack right now is a map (which I'm making at the moment) and new missions from ThePelican. I might have to push it back to Friday, but I've got my fingers crossed.  

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2003, 10:18:23 am »
Thanks for the update Captain KoraH,

ONE MORE DAY?. Gasp! How do I get to be a tester in the next mod you make?
That sounds like its going to be a murderous sized d/l for us 56kers? can?t you break out the models and sounds sperately?  I do appreciate one-stop shopping and I will make every attempt to get this as soon as it is ready no matter how you package it.

Qapla!

KF

Captain KoraH

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2003, 07:00:44 pm »
The DL is going to be pretty big. Something like 232mb. I am finally considering making the mod available as multiple downloads, since it's so huge.  Most of the size is the new ship folders. The TNZ models, uncompressed, take up about 540mb. That's more than 4 entire games worth back in 1995! Of that, about 90% is just the textures. If only Taldren had made them JPG's instead of BMP's...

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2003, 06:54:11 am »
BUMP

Its Friday!

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2003, 02:31:00 pm »
With release so imminent this should be BUMPed to the top for release news.

Just another excited fan

Qapla!

KF

Steelviper33

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2003, 02:54:09 pm »
would it be possible to get all your klingons in a different zip file?

Captain KoraH

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2003, 07:23:41 pm »
I'll see what I can do for you Steelviper.  

Khalee

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2003, 09:18:31 pm »
Waiting for the its released anoucement.

Sandman

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2003, 11:12:08 pm »
I want a Warriors Anger cruiser like the one in Klingon Fanatics sig picture..  The only models I know of for that ship number 2 Models.  Ones an early kitbash of Taldren model parts, the other a hand made job with a middle to low poly count.  Theres also some semi cannon 4 engine cruiser style ship out there (either from KA, or the rts game).  

Anybody seen one, where did the one in KF's sig come from? Who has it? Can it be downloaded?

TLRoff
a'k'a' Khemaraa

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2003, 01:17:09 am »
Quote:

I want a Warriors Anger cruiser like the one in Klingon Fanatics sig picture..  The only models I know of for that ship number 2 Models.  Ones an early kitbash of Taldren model parts, the other a hand made job with a middle to low poly count.  Theres also some semi cannon 4 engine cruiser style ship out there (either from KA, or the rts game).  

Anybody seen one, where did the one in KF's sig come from? Who has it? Can it be downloaded?

TLRoff
a'k'a' Khemaraa

Two versions of Cromwell/Cleeve's SuvwI Qeh are in the TMP/TNG sections at www.Staryards.com , I did a bunch of retextures that are at http://www.stcd.sgnonline.com/network/sfcmods.htm (Romulanized, KA red/brown textures, etc.). A two engine Romulanized version of WZ 45's SuvwI Qeh is also there as well.  

Naturally, WZ45's SuvwI Qeh, the one in my sig may be found here: http://www.nightsoftware.com/omega/drs/ I'm not sure where the 4 engine kitbash is at the moment...

Captain KoraH,

I hope everything is OK.

Please give us an update, I really want the FASA Trek Gorn and Klingons....

Qapla!

KF
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Klingon Fanatic »

Captain KoraH

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2003, 01:32:33 am »
The new mod is up and available for download! As a special feature, I have seperated the sounds modifications, packaged with the planet atmosphere and Plasma weapon texture changes, into a seperate download. You can play TNZ 3.0 with or without the new sounds, and even play on the new server without them if you prefer. I personally mixed many of the new music tracks from music taken from The Wrath of Khan, The Search for Spock, The Undiscovered Country, Insurrection, First Contact, Nemesis, The Next Generation and SFC1. I think you'll like the change of pace.

The new campaign will begin in just a couple days, so start practicing!

For those of you who are only interested in me for my models (*snif*) I'll be preparing a seperate download soon. All my ship stats are compatible with the basic Taldren game, so anyone can use them directly without modification, all you need is to add their stats to your DefaultCore.txt, DefaultLoadOut.txt and ShipNames.txt files. I'll make this available as a seperate mod for those of you not interested in the entire mod.  

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2003, 02:32:51 am »
Quote:

For those of you who are only interested in me for my models (*snif*) I'll be preparing a seperate download soon. All my ship stats are compatible with the basic Taldren game, so anyone can use them directly without modification, all you need is to add their stats to your DefaultCore.txt, DefaultLoadOut.txt and ShipNames.txt files. I'll make this available as a seperate mod for those of you not interested in the entire mod.  

I for one would like to get your ENTIRE mod but if its going to take me and other 56kers 57 hours and 30 minutes to d/l it I'm going to have to pass

I appreciate all your efforts.

Qapla!

KF

WickedZombie45

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2003, 02:42:38 am »
Quote:

TLRoff
a'k'a' Khemaraa

Heh, you need to get out more - My hi-res, newly built Suvvie has been released for weeks, along with a whole bunch of other ships based on the KA and stock SFC models. I think the four engine ship you're referring to is the Emperor (VodleH) class BCH - that puppy is next on my list.

I did have a few FASA Klinks to do but since Korah has done such a slick job on them I don't see a reason to bother as I wasn't really all that interested to begin with. FASA's not exactly my favorite source for starship designs.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by WickedZombie45 »

Khalee

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2003, 03:56:52 am »
Quote:

The new mod is up and available for download! As a special feature, I have seperated the sounds modifications, packaged with the planet atmosphere and Plasma weapon texture changes, into a seperate download. You can play TNZ 3.0 with or without the new sounds, and even play on the new server without them if you prefer. I personally mixed many of the new music tracks from music taken from The Wrath of Khan, The Search for Spock, The Undiscovered Country, Insurrection, First Contact, Nemesis, The Next Generation and SFC1. I think you'll like the change of pace.

The new campaign will begin in just a couple days, so start practicing!

Well I guess I a idiot as I went to your Battle Clinic Site and could not find the mod there So maybe A link please to it.

Captain KoraH

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2003, 03:04:35 pm »
You have to register on the site, and make sure you're logged in, otherwise you can't see the TNZ webpages. Don't worry guys, seperate ship-only downloads are coming soon.  

Fire Blade

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2003, 11:18:41 pm »
Bump for news on the ship releases  

WhiteKnight

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2003, 01:12:51 pm »
bump for ship news