Topic: OT: Hello peeps  (Read 995 times)

Dead Meat

OT: Hello peeps
« on: October 08, 2003, 06:42:08 pm »
Hi there, It's been a VERY long time since I last posted here, but I thought I'd drop by for old times sake.
Lot's of new names here, and a few old one's    I still have a few of my old pre-TOS ships on my hard disk that I may get round to finishing one day  

One of these days, maybe...  

Makotokat

Re: OT: Hello peeps
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 07:23:09 pm »
Hey dude! I still look in here myself from time to time. Not much modeling time recently, doing some legit 3D work though! How've you been, how's the family!

starforce2

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2003, 07:23:27 pm »
Cool.

Captain Ron

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2003, 10:01:26 pm »
Yeah us old timers are actually involved this time though, not just sitting back and going this looks cool.

Steelviper33

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2003, 10:06:19 pm »
Long time no see Dead Meat. Dunno if you remember me, i was around in the old days of Apoc Ent.

Nice to see you around, Please do release your Pre-TOS they are better than anything ive seen on these forums.

GT-Keravnos

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2003, 11:08:37 pm »
Please Do finish the Pre-Tos stuff.

I was going for a exastrisscientia Pre-Tos conversion but I failed due to military obligations.
(I was drafted). Now I am back and we have OP and 2.5.5.0
It would be nice to see those lovelies again!

I don't want to commit to something I can't finish, but even If I can't there are others that could. Just look at what Firesoul accomplished.

Besides, exastris Pre-Tos and your models MAKE SENSE.

What is on tv, aint !!!!!!!!!

I_Mudd

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2003, 09:54:32 am »
Hey Dead Meat!

Last time we spoke, I was known as Adrix, and was asking permission to retexture some of your preTOS models in a mirror image fashion. I just recently found out that my "neglected and near dead site", Tiberius Station, had a following that was, in part, due to the rare models posted there. Glad to see you back and hope to see some great new additions to the fleet.

I_Mudd.