Topic: Need help w/ naked kitbash.  (Read 1010 times)

Offline DuctTapeWonder

• Lt. Junior Grade
Need help w/ naked kitbash.
« on: September 27, 2005, 11:55:29 pm »
I dont know what happened. One minute I was drinking crown, minding my own business. Then the next thing I remember is this naked model before me. Anyhow, I bashed this and somehow lost the textures. I havent really decided exactly what she is, but I've narrowed it down to either a light carrier or a landing ship with the bottom pod being the detachable landing craft. Either way i dig the design. If anyone wants to re-apply textures to it, I'll be sure to include you in the credits.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Re: Need help w/ naked kitbash.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 02:01:56 am »
I'll tell you what it could be... If you slightly widened that lower structure under the saucer from port to starboard, you could call that the PF bay. That baby would make a BAD ASS pseudo fighter Tender! Feds dont have one, but that could be the ticket!~

I'm sure there is some template somewhere that would fit that ship in some sort of shirt and trousers. Have you tried any set of textures on her?

Offline Mackie

• Puu jok' unhoittaa juurensa, kaatuu.
  • Lt. Commander
  • The tree that forgets its roots, will fall.
    • stupidfusion
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 06:03:34 am »
say DTW wouldnt it be hell of a lot easier to just rebash it? i mean since its lost all of its UV's and such. yes i have a copy of it my self.  :)
http://www.stupidfusion.com

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 08:07:18 am »
cool config.

Offline DuctTapeWonder

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 09:48:23 am »
say DTW wouldnt it be hell of a lot easier to just rebash it? i mean since its lost all of its UV's and such. yes i have a copy of it my self. :)
This is my second bash of her. Either what I am doing i'm completely wrong or M6 sux a**. Either way, if someone is up to the task or would'nt mind setting me straight on what I'm doing wrong (besides using ***ing M6) I would be grateful.