Topic: Oh my, the multi-colored pinata is on the loose!  (Read 5182 times)

Toasty0

Oh my, the multi-colored pinata is on the loose!
« on: November 03, 2003, 08:18:41 pm »
And he's been running amok on my web site making all kinds of changes...

and he said he's not done either.  He says it is Mozilla/Netscrap/Firebird friendly now. I say he's as nuts as he is colorful.  
« Last Edit: November 03, 2003, 08:43:28 pm by Toasty0 »

Sirgod

Re: Oh my, the multi-colored pinata is on the loose!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 08:24:11 am »
I've been meaning to mention, that I like your site, and also the recommended reading list. Very nice addition to a normally sfc/b9 site.

Stephen

Toasty0

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2003, 01:40:27 am »
Thanks, Stephen.

Just a note for anyone else who took a look in the last 24 hours using a non-IE browser. I know the welcome page did not load correctly. That was not my intent. As some of you know I have been tracking down what HTML code was not working properly with non-IE browser.  I finally tracked it down to some scroll bar code. So I then did a redesign of the page and uploaded the page. Only problem was that I uploaded the a test page that was  an incomplete page where the errant HTML code still existed. My most humble apologies if I wasted your time. It now works correctly if you wish to take a glance and give some feedback.

Now for making the rest of the site cross-browser compatable...

Best,
Jerry  

Toasty0

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 08:18:41 pm »

and he said he's not done either.  He says it is Mozilla/Netscrap/Firebird friendly now. I say he's as nuts as he is colorful.  

Sirgod

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 08:24:11 am »
I've been meaning to mention, that I like your site, and also the recommended reading list. Very nice addition to a normally sfc/b9 site.

Stephen

Toasty0

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2003, 01:40:27 am »
Thanks, Stephen.

Just a note for anyone else who took a look in the last 24 hours using a non-IE browser. I know the welcome page did not load correctly. That was not my intent. As some of you know I have been tracking down what HTML code was not working properly with non-IE browser.  I finally tracked it down to some scroll bar code. So I then did a redesign of the page and uploaded the page. Only problem was that I uploaded the a test page that was  an incomplete page where the errant HTML code still existed. My most humble apologies if I wasted your time. It now works correctly if you wish to take a glance and give some feedback.

Best,
Jerry  

Toasty0

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2003, 08:18:41 pm »

Sirgod

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2003, 08:24:11 am »

Stephen

Toasty0

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2003, 01:40:27 am »
Thanks, Stephen.

Best,
Jerry