Topic: Hoshi or T'pol round 3!!  (Read 20655 times)

Re: Hoshi or T'pol round 3!!
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2003, 06:23:05 pm »
I'd hafta try both and let you know.

-762 the piggy

Dallas

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2003, 06:50:12 pm »
Quote:

Well, isnt it obvious? Sirgod.  

Hmmm, give me enough tequila and I bet Sirgod
would look pretty dang good in a bikini.

vsfedwards

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2003, 06:54:22 pm »
Who needs the tequila...have you seen his wootage?

Death_Merchant

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2003, 06:54:29 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Question: What acronym is used to mimic the sound of reverse peristalsis?  

Baker

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2003, 08:49:44 pm »
 Hmm Hoshi is the way to go.

And no thanks, I don't want to know about his wootage. Man evertime a thread like this comes up, it devolves into talking about his wootage.

NCC2012

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2003, 09:39:56 pm »
Hoshi all the way!  

Green

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2003, 10:48:12 pm »
Stop me if you've heard this one ...

A guy has 3 women who want to marry him.  He can't figure out which one to propose to.  So he gives each $1000 and tells them to do with it what they wish and then come back and tell him.

The first one comes back and says "I bought you a new TV and stereo so you can relax."

The second one comes back and says "I bought myself a gym membership and clothes so I'd always look the best for you."

The third comes back and says "I invested the money and now have $4000 for our future."

So which one did he marry?
The one with the biggest ... well, you get my drift.

Vote T'pol

grimbeard

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2003, 04:26:57 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Especially a camoflauged two piece with a pouch sewn in for the can of copenhagen  
J/K Steve-o, although that would be a really funny pic.  I could be your fat friend in the one piece that has everyone wondering " when the hell is he gonna leave?"

vsfedwards

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2003, 11:14:16 am »
Quote:

Stop me if you've heard this one ...

A guy has 3 women who want to marry him.  He can't figure out which one to propose to.  So he gives each $1000 and tells them to do with it what they wish and then come back and tell him.

The first one comes back and says "I bought you a new TV and stereo so you can relax."

The second one comes back and says "I bought myself a gym membership and clothes so I'd always look the best for you."

The third comes back and says "I invested the money and now have $4000 for our future."

So which one did he marry?
The one with the biggest ... well, you get my drift.

Vote T'pol  

The man was a fool!

Vote Hoshi!  

vsfedwards

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2003, 11:50:28 am »

Dallas

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2003, 01:00:36 pm »
Quote:

Good one Andy.    

vsfedwards

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2003, 01:18:22 pm »
TY

She looks real hot in that pic  

vsfedwards

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2003, 04:52:52 pm »
Hey guys, suppose I'll call the results final on the poll  tuesday night..watcha think?

Towelie

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2003, 07:25:59 pm »

What is this facination with asian females? I really don't see it. Can somebody clue me in? Here in PCB, asian females
 are at bottom of list compared to one with hot tan and figure (which is 90% of the female population).

What is it about Hoshi that does it for you guys? I'll admit that T'Pol is fake, but I'd still take her over Hoshi even if she didn't have all the work done on her. Guess I like a little meat on my females.  

IKV Nemesis D7L

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2003, 08:09:21 pm »
Quote:

What is this facination with asian females? I really don't see it. Can somebody clue me in? Here in PCB, asian females
 are at bottom of list compared to one with hot tan and figure (which is 90% of the female population).

What is it about Hoshi that does it for you guys? I'll admit that T'Pol is fake, but I'd still take her over Hoshi even if she didn't have all the work done on her. Guess I like a little meat on my females.  

I am prejudiced against silicon based lifeforms.  

Or to put it another way.  Women with surgical enhancements, piercings, tatoos and dye jobs are a turn off.  I much prefer a woman who is herself.  

Towelie

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2003, 08:42:47 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

I am prejudiced against silicon based lifeforms.  

Or to put it another way.  Women with surgical enhancements, piercings, tatoos and dye jobs are a turn off.  I much prefer a woman who is herself.  

I would agree to that. But asian have always been a turn off to me and don't see the facination for them which is the basis of my decision. Too bad she has to do that artificially what is achieved here in PC naturally.

So like I said, what is it about asians? I am not racist, I have seen some very hot african-american females that have made me drool. But I have never seen a natural asian that turned my eye. I have seen some of them that have been fixed almost make me stare.  

IKV Nemesis D7L

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2003, 10:11:28 pm »
Quote:

I would agree to that. But asian have always been a turn off to me and don't see the facination for them which is the basis of my decision. Too bad she has to do that artificially what is achieved here in PC naturally.

So like I said, what is it about asians? I am not racist, I have seen some very hot african-american females that have made me drool. But I have never seen a natural asian that turned my eye. I have seen some of them that have been fixed almost make me stare.  

What is it about asians?  Not a clue.  A womans race does not mean anything to me.  I find beautiful women of all races.  

I don't think that this poll is affected by Hoshi's race, more by the synthetic competition.   For example put her against Brenna O'Dell (TNG Up the Long Ladder, Rosalyn Landor) and my vote changes.

Hoshi vs Brenna vs T'Pol
Hoshi
Brenna
T'Pol

Baker

« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2003, 10:20:31 pm »
 Who is this Brenna? Could you please provide a pic.

mathcubeguy

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2003, 10:31:14 pm »
Grrr, Fortune City hates me or something, eh? Oh well, not a big deal and heres why:

How can you watch Star Trek and think about this kind of stuff?!?! The two things are counter to each other and dont need to be in the same thing at the same time.

IKV Nemesis D7L

« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2003, 10:32:23 pm »
Quote:

Who is this Brenna? Could you please provide a pic.  

My post included 3 pictures.  I just switched to another computer and they showed up.   So the problem is at your end.