Topic: U.s.s-Starnova ( my first Tmp ship)  (Read 1415 times)

DarkMatrix

U.s.s-Starnova ( my first Tmp ship)
« on: November 20, 2003, 03:04:20 am »
new tmp ship i`ve been working on all week with what little time i`ve had this week
out of 4 people in work only two of us are in pulling 12hr shifts so a little worn out this week
should be back to normal i hope in a week or two

she is called the Uss_starnova just got few things to add now

mesh/textures: Darkmatrix

DM

« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 03:05:08 am by DarkMatrix »

starforce2

Re: U.s.s-Starnova ( my first Tmp ship)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2003, 05:05:37 am »
the nacelles appear to advanced for the saucer. You have nearly tng era nacelles on a super thick saucer which looks pre-tos. My advice would be to thin the main strut that attaches everything to the saucer, and cut the saucer thickness too a third for what it is now. Perhaps having black busssards with the ribbing (like the excelcior or tmp nacelles) instead of tng style too, but you'd have a good early version of the cheyenne class.

Kaenyne

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 08:15:03 am »
I agree that the nacelles look too TNG, but th ehull doesn't appear TOS to me really. But it could use some slimming down as previously stated.

Hey, why not make two versions? TMP and a TNG refit?  

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 04:29:40 pm »
I like the overall arrangement and proportions, saucer maybe a tad too thick but it is a triple decker after all right?

Jake

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2003, 07:22:32 pm »
Actually that stile soccer went right in to the tng era so it could even be a late era tmp class. As a example.

It comes from ship schematics its called Brasilia url:  http://www.shipschematics.net/cgi-bin/startrek/federation.cgi?All look under Cruisers Brasilia Look at the stile of the soccer granite that its a bit thick, but the actual top and bottom of it looks the same. Another good example is the cheeta granite its a tmp but its still a good example.  
Same page as above in the ship schematics but under fast cruisers. I like the style by the way.  

starforce2

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2003, 08:44:32 pm »
more like 6 decks. 4 in the saucer, the bridge and one right under the bridge, like a lounch or officeres quarters.

DarkMatrix

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2003, 03:28:58 am »
Quote:

Actually that stile soccer went right in to the tng era so it could even be a late era tmp class. As a example.

It comes from ship schematics its called Brasilia url:  http://www.shipschematics.net/cgi-bin/startrek/federation.cgi?All look under Cruisers Brasilia Look at the stile of the soccer granite that its a bit thick, but the actual top and bottom of it looks the same. Another good example is the cheeta granite its a tmp but its still a good example.  
Same page as above in the ship schematics but under fast cruisers. I like the style by the way.  

thxs the first picture will help for new type of warpengine i`m looking for

DM

starforce2

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2003, 05:41:56 am »
you know, that top nacelle looks like something azel would come up with...

Core

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2003, 06:48:22 pm »
gays you do know the design hes been out on that site sense at lest 1998,
that includs the entiere ship plus extras that are not included here
ive been throo the entier data bank and the only greate thengs theive got ther are a few of dak-fhoenix's designs
wich are a blast forgot the link to his site thow sory

DonKarnage

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2003, 08:30:29 pm »
i got a mod that look like your 2th ship but whitout the torpedo.