Topic: DarkMatrix. Its vitally important that you check this please.....  (Read 793 times)

Major A Payne

To give you some quick idea before I place my suspicions unpon some recently released material, I made a release for Star Trek Armada 2 for my Borg Incursion 3 project based around new borg models, which included usage of the textures that came with those models on your website (the texture was simply resaved as TGA format). Now someone else has released a borg cube texture (please see  THIS  link for clarification), which is to much like the ones you originally released. Please can you confirm whether these are either your textures or textures of yours which have been altered. If this texture file is yours then it has been used re-released without any kind of credit).

DarkMatrix

Re: DarkMatrix. Its vitally important that you check this please.....
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 08:43:34 am »
Major A Payne the textures belong to TheForce he give me the ok to use any of his borg textures ages ago
put if this person has not got the ok on them then he is in the wrong and it needs to be point out

as i put all info on TheForce textures in my readme files

DM

Major A Payne

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2003, 09:45:25 am »
No problem DM. Just thought you might want to be aware of it, just to be on the safe side.

DarkMatrix

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2003, 12:01:59 pm »
thxs for the head up on it mate

DM