Topic: Chandley retex/remodel...updated!!!!  (Read 9463 times)

Dizzy

Re: Chandley retex/remodel
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2004, 06:19:57 pm »
Since you are going about the business of hardpointing... you mind doing a favorite fan request?

Take a standard stock taldren planet mesh and add a hardpoint along the planets equator outside the mesh itself.

This will allow me to put a weapon there and see if it fires from that point instead of the planets poles, which is where they are now, I believe. Point defense weapons like ADD, Plasma D and Ph3's wont fire because they are out oif range. So drones simply smack into the planet unimpeded.

If this hardpoint can be added externally to the mesh, and I hear rumors that it has been done with other models, although probably accidently, it will solve a GREAT many things SFC wise.

Please!!! Would ya huh, huh? Of course after you are done releasing the Chandley this weekend...

If you havent tried hardpointing b4, practice on the planet 1st! I can test it out... if you do it.

PUHLEASE!!!! With sugar?

Diz  

Anthony_Scott

« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2004, 10:09:43 am »
Bump...this also belongs on page UNO!

Semper Fi, Carry On

DestinyCalling

« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2004, 12:51:36 pm »
A slight problem with my ISP updating it's servers over the weekend has prevented me from uploading anything.  Good news is it doesn't crash the game and it's now hardpointed though as of yet I have no break model (offers to help are appreciated)...

More news to follow in due course...

Dizzy

« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2004, 04:15:20 am »
No break model? ::GASP::

DestinyCalling

« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2004, 12:45:25 pm »
Well I have made one but it doesn't break.. all the bits are seperate but they dont want to fly apart... i may be missing something really obvious.... Any suggestions

UPDATE..... THE SHIP FLIES and looks really cool in game (if I do say so myself) but I'm still unable to upload this to my homepage. Hopefully this will be sorted today. The break model still doesn't break though.  

Dizzy

« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2004, 06:34:08 pm »
I'm in no hurry. Just hurry up, ok?

I dunno who can help with break mods, other than I'm an expert in showing other players what theirs looks like. Muhahahaha!