Topic: Has anyone seen TalonClaw?  (Read 1027 times)

JMM

Has anyone seen TalonClaw?
« on: March 12, 2004, 12:15:08 pm »
I e-mailed him about 2 weeks ago, needed his real address. In case you guys and gals did not know, his wife got laid off (due to our wonderful economy) and he has a daughter in college or graduating high school and entering college. Anyways, my contributions this month were to Scott's mom and to TalonClaw to help him out. Unfortunately, he has not been online since Mar 1st when his wife got laid off. I'm hoping he did not have to cut off his internet connection due to loss of dual income.

Anybody good friends with him? Got his address? I'd like to send a money order as I already budgeted that this month, and I know he is honest and needs help.

Thanks,

Jack  

JMM

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 12:15:08 pm »
I e-mailed him about 2 weeks ago, needed his real address. In case you guys and gals did not know, his wife got laid off (due to our wonderful economy) and he has a daughter in college or graduating high school and entering college. Anyways, my contributions this month were to Scott's mom and to TalonClaw to help him out. Unfortunately, he has not been online since Mar 1st when his wife got laid off. I'm hoping he did not have to cut off his internet connection due to loss of dual income.

Anybody good friends with him? Got his address? I'd like to send a money order as I already budgeted that this month, and I know he is honest and needs help.

Thanks,

Jack  

JMM

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2004, 12:15:08 pm »

Thanks,

Jack