Topic: New Post TNG Romulan Warbirds :)  (Read 8934 times)

Azel

Re: New Post TNG Romulan Warbirds :)
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2004, 08:21:40 pm »

Quote:

Oooooooooba dooooooooo baaaaaaaaa ! Ok Add to more to the must have list. So who's good with makin' Romulan ships and textures? Another 2 fine ships Azel sir

LOL
that is the same ship man...the black and white is a sketch for the color to show a different perspective...
but glad you liked her

ModelsPlease

« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2004, 08:38:53 pm »
  Same ship huh? my bad.You know I've dig all your stuff Azel,I'd love to have all those designs in my mods .Well except for the one ship that looked like a duck,and the one with the toilet seat saucer. But hell yeah gimme all the other  ModelsPlease  and I'd be a happy lil model junkie. I'm patient,I can wait............ok I waited gimmie gimmie gimmie  

-MP  

Azel

« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2004, 06:48:14 pm »

Quote:

Same ship huh? my bad.You know I've dig all your stuff Azel,I'd love to have all those designs in my mods .Well except for the one ship that looked like a duck,and the one with the toilet seat saucer.  But hell yeah gimme all the other ModelsPlease and I'd be a happy lil model junkie. I'm patient,I can wait............ok I waited gimmie gimmie gimmie

Aye Thanks  

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2004, 08:20:15 pm »
I havent had time to read this post so im kinda not up to date, basically im lost but is this ship being done, or is it just a concept for now, thanks guys

adam out

ModelsPlease

« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2004, 11:34:05 am »
AT Azel's photo gallery I saw someone has completed work on one of these ships...........
 Completed model by Sean Kennedy
I'm just waiting to find out where I can download the above mentioned ship

Another is a WIP.......
 WIP's

Hope that helps

-MP