Topic: TNG Stars Say It's Over, but Kirk eiger to appear on Enterprise!  (Read 9800 times)

FFZ

Re: TNG Stars Say It's Over, but Kirk eiger to appear on Enterprise!
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2004, 01:37:27 pm »
 It sounds excellent.

The last Trek novel I read that was 'new' was "Best Destiny," which shows how far behind I am with this.

I really used to enjoy the Kirk era novels, they where the only way to fill in all the so-called 'lost time" when TOS was canceled and TNG had yet to be born, and we only had one movie every two or three years.

Sirgod

« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2004, 07:06:37 pm »
Quote:

It sounds excellent.

The last Trek novel I read that was 'new' was "Best Destiny," which shows how far behind I am with this.

I really used to enjoy the Kirk era novels, they where the only way to fill in all the so-called 'lost time" when TOS was canceled and TNG had yet to be born, and we only had one movie every two or three years.

That's actually one of my Favorite ST books, But then Again, I always liked The idea Of Good ole, George, and Capt. April taking on the Universe.

Stephen

E_Look

« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2004, 07:14:26 pm »
I have no idea what you guys are talking about; the last Trek novel I read was "Spock Must Die".  

Sirgod

« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2004, 07:27:35 pm »
Quote:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about; the last Trek novel I read was "Spock Must Die".  

Man the good old James Blish days. Ok, I know Blish didn't write that one, But It's about the same time he did the novelizations For ST episodes. Dang I've been reading those books for almost 30 years now. No wonder I can't quote Kantz.  

Stephen