Topic: Problems with CD KEY!  (Read 10798 times)

a432

Re: Problems with CD KEY!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2004, 08:20:40 pm »
[bleep] A, i'll try to tell them the problem again i doubt they do anything too soon, they said there support was temporaly down, damn bastards. *sigh*  

Scipio_66

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2004, 11:05:08 pm »
Quote:

[bleep] A, i'll try to tell them the problem again i doubt they do anything too soon, they said there support was temporaly down, damn bastards. *sigh*    

Good luck!  Make sure you mention that your CD is part of that bad batch they sent out, with the CD key for the wrong game.  They *should* remember this; it was big news at the time.

I'm truly sorry I can't be of more help.  CD keys are just something I can't do anything about.  Unless someone else here knows of a faster way to get a replacement CD key?  I know several people went through this problem.  Anyone?

-S'Cipio

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2004, 02:25:48 am »
    You can phone Interplay at 1-800-Interplay and give them the number on the CD case not the cd key or you it is up to you.You will get series of prompt asking you what to like voice mail.I hope this helps.  

TheBigCheese

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2004, 08:41:39 am »
I had this problem with the UK version until I realised you had to put in the dashes using the 'minus' sign.

e.g. Y23Y-8TG3-5CFD-T567  

Praxis

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2004, 11:36:16 am »
If it was SFC3 you could probably find out the CD Key just by looking through the registry.  SFC2 I dunno.  You'll have to talk with Interplay.

Look on the bright side- at least you don't have to deal with Activision's support team.  If you can even call them that.

Raniz Murjuri

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2004, 02:43:24 pm »
Quote:

I had this problem with the UK version until I realised you had to put in the dashes using the 'minus' sign.

e.g. Y23Y-8TG3-5CFD-T567  

Actually the EAW game you didn't have to add the dashes..
but in OP you did.  

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2004, 04:23:21 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

e.g. Y23Y-8TG3-5CFD-T567  

Actually the EAW game you didn't have to add the dashes..
but in OP you did.  

I believe you do I will check it out latter and get back to you on this.  

a432

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2004, 06:39:36 pm »
Well their support on their webiste is still down, so i tryed the 1-800-interplay and left a voice message, hopefully they will get back to me, seeing that i cannot contact them through e-mail.  
« Last Edit: April 21, 2004, 06:40:59 pm by a432 »

CheGuevara

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2004, 02:05:17 pm »
email me at the addy in my profile, I'll be glad to share mine.   If Interplay won't provide decent customer service, then this is the least we can do.

a432

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2004, 03:09:40 pm »
 Ok well I finally got a cd key (been trying since Monday), thanks for the help and sympathy guys! Onward now to kicking some ass and taking some names  .... that reminds me how many people still play EAW, or is it all just OP?  

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2004, 03:51:32 pm »
     I hate to say this but it is all OP but you can get a copy from Interplay because they are selling tha last of the remians of it off.There is sticky or tack in the D2 forum and it tells you how to buy it only aviable online or you could phone them and ask them go to the orderdesk i hope you have credit card I think you will need that.I am sorry for telling you this but it just all the script and campaigns have beeb transfered to OP.You will need OP in order to play in D2 as that is the game that everyone is playing in there.You could however still play EAW on GSA that is still being played.I know that you went through a hassel to get a CD key for it but OP is the game of chioce right now.That is untill something new comes out.I hope this helps I know you are saying arg.  

frazzle

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2004, 05:38:04 am »
Meh, newbie here. I had a few problems with the CD key, but I got it eventually. You just have to keep trying....or hit it really hard and cry. Hmm, I can't suggest anything legal....(um, ignore that)   (I like that smilie)