Topic: Power Players Week on Jeopardy  (Read 1056 times)

Gambler

Power Players Week on Jeopardy
« on: May 12, 2004, 09:15:54 am »
If you've missed it so far it's been great fun.  Anderson Cooper and Tucker Carlson have been the smartest people so far.  Bob Woodward missed two questions about Watergate, one answer was All the Presidents Men, the other was Deep Throat.  Kweisi Mfune, Peggy Noonan and Maria Bartiromo all turned in lousy performances as well.  Maria did so badly that they gave her $1000 so she could participate in Final Jeopardy.

Today will be Ari Fleischer, Aaron Brown and I believe Ashleigh Banfield.

Later this week we'll be regaled by the wit and wisdom of:

Gretchen Carlson, Al Franken, Keith Olbermann, Tim Russert, Tavis Smiley and Christine Tod Whitman.

From what I heard a while back on the news, Al Franken set a Jeopardy record for getting the furthest in the hole the fastest.

It's too bad they didn't get O'Reilly this week as well.  It probably wouldn't have been wise to put them in the same game.  But it would have been funny to compare their performances.

Gambler

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 09:15:54 am »
If you've missed it so far it's been great fun.  Anderson Cooper and Tucker Carlson have been the smartest people so far.  Bob Woodward missed two questions about Watergate, one answer was All the Presidents Men, the other was Deep Throat.  Kweisi Mfune, Peggy Noonan and Maria Bartiromo all turned in lousy performances as well.  Maria did so badly that they gave her $1000 so she could participate in Final Jeopardy.

Gretchen Carlson, Al Franken, Keith Olbermann, Tim Russert, Tavis Smiley and Christine Tod Whitman.

From what I heard a while back on the news, Al Franken set a Jeopardy record for getting the furthest in the hole the fastest.

It's too bad they didn't get O'Reilly this week as well.  It probably wouldn't have been wise to put them in the same game.  But it would have been funny to compare their performances.

Gambler

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 09:15:54 am »