Topic: sfc3 disk  (Read 2542 times)

yeaterk

sfc3 disk
« on: May 31, 2004, 01:17:52 am »
Well after my diaster trying to order sfc3 with amazon.com, well actaully with a seller that went through them. Now over a mounth later and no disk. Good news i got refunded my money, bad news still no disk lol. Any body have a any idea where else to buy it, no stores in amy area carry it, and none do specail orders. Guess they dont want my money. maybe  i should post the bums name here so no body else trys to buy from him, what you think?  

DonKarnage

Re: sfc3 disk
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 06:41:36 am »
well i can go and see if i can find it for you, or i can sell it mine and i will later seek it, (i don't play sfc3), and i will sell it for a good price.

Sandman3D

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 10:53:56 am »
From what I understand, it was discontinued and no one carries it anymore. I've been trying myself and no joy.  

starforce2

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 12:55:58 am »
ebay.

Core

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2004, 05:28:28 pm »
way whuld discontinu sfc3 it is not that old we have games 4 hell 8 years old still beeng releesed whell may be becose the plase i live in gets its games from the net no mater what i meen evry theng to the last bit of the latest and oldest but ther are some other games like sfc that dont get here whell... sfc1 came here but 3 years late
any how,
 way whuld they, i meen ther are some contries ( like mine that dident even see a retail box of the game (this may be the reason whay almoset evry one out here gose on-line for games   ) again whay wold they stop prodaction

WHAY???

Futurama_Guy

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 07:18:52 pm »
or

WHY?  

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2004, 07:27:11 pm »
hell after i got a faulty disc which snapped clean in half while it was in my dvd rom im using my freinds copy luckily he doesnt need it and in return he has my copy of armada 2 which i want back but i dont want o give him sfc3 back guess i will have to buy it off him or keep my eyes open in all the used game shops in town cuz i think im going to buy a load and ebay them

DonKarnage

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2004, 10:31:39 pm »
i can go and see if i can find it for you, and i can sell my copy of it i don't play sfc3.

DarkMatrix

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 03:49:02 am »
http://www.play.com i use them all the time

DM

yeaterk

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2004, 01:34:35 pm »
thanks for all the info guys. Now if i can just keep my internet connection up long enough to go looking, if it not one thing it is another going wroung this week lol.  

DonKarnage

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2004, 04:25:07 pm »
so your stuck witha dialup connection, i hate dialup connection, i don't care if there hight speed or not i prefer cable.

if you find the game too expensive i can give you a gret price, just the cost of sending it to you.

Futurama_Guy

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2004, 06:53:07 pm »
Quote:

http://www.play.com i use them all the time

DM  

....isn't this geared a bit more for the Anglophile?

yeaterk

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2004, 12:51:34 pm »
 Actaully have dsl, not dial up. However i belive i have got the probelm solved, after 3 days, looks as if it wasa router probelm after all, not a dsl probelm.  So i should be abale to start upload models again soon.

Humm DonKarnage, i might just take you up on your offer. Is you email adress the one you have on your profile here?