Topic: controling race  (Read 1366 times)

DonKarnage

controling race
« on: June 14, 2004, 07:34:16 am »
in the game i'm a fed and i battle a klingon ship, but when i check who's controling it i see the romulan symbole, but its a klingon ship not a romulan one so is it a game problem?, its doest afect the game but i was wondering if it supose to be like that or not?.

Cleaven

Re: controling race
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 08:21:19 am »
Quote:

in the game i'm a fed and i battle a klingon ship, but when i check who's controling it i see the romulan symbole, but its a klingon ship not a romulan one so is it a game problem?, its doest afect the game but i was wondering if it supose to be like that or not?.  

<Holds index fingers to temples>

<grimaces, and massages temples>

I can see something ...  almost coming through now .... the game you're talking about is .... nope, lost it, all I can see now is the Half Life Lamda symbol. And a date. Oooooh I think it's a release date!

DonKarnage

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 02:59:55 pm »
a forget to say that its op.

3dot14

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 03:40:39 pm »
Is this a Skirmish?

I believe it's always been like that. It's a scripting thing, and not worth fixing.

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2004, 03:41:39 pm »
Ahhh yes OP, and its many problems, lol, yup, its just like that with me too, I also love how you capture a ship and when its killed the game ends, like your orignal sjip never existed lol, funny game

adam out

DonKarnage

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 04:52:00 pm »
its not in a skimish but in the normal game, but it doest change the game.

Dash Jones

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2004, 05:37:52 pm »
Quote:

Can you remember the exact hull identification (k-f5 etc.)...

You must remember that many of the kligon Hulls look almost exactly like the Romulan hulls, seeing there was a period where us Roms had a moment of insecurity and thought we'd benefit from allying ourselves with the bestial and most culture depraved race of Klingons.  We found our error, but not before we had  attained many of their ships and incorporated them into our fleets, alas, we suspect the Klingons stole our cloaking technology...vile creatures!

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2004, 05:40:19 pm »
But its sure annoying isnt it

How much did I pay for the game , i think it was $49.99 in comp usa, on 34 th street yes i remember, and they cant even gett the klingon and romulan insigna rite lol

adam out

Cleaven

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2004, 04:14:15 am »
Quote:

How much did I pay for the game , i think it was $49.99 in comp usa, on 34 th street yes i remember, and they cant even gett the klingon and romulan insigna rite lol

adam out  

DonKarnage

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2004, 06:57:55 am »
i know that klingon and romulan have ship that look alike but it was a klingon ship.

DonKarnage

controling race
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2004, 07:34:16 am »

Cleaven

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2004, 08:21:19 am »
Quote:

<Holds index fingers to temples>

<grimaces, and massages temples>

I can see something ...  almost coming through now .... the game you're talking about is .... nope, lost it, all I can see now is the Half Life Lamda symbol. And a date. Oooooh I think it's a release date!

DonKarnage

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2004, 02:59:55 pm »
a forget to say that its op.

3dot14

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2004, 03:40:39 pm »
Is this a Skirmish?

I believe it's always been like that. It's a scripting thing, and not worth fixing.

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2004, 03:41:39 pm »
Ahhh yes OP, and its many problems, lol, yup, its just like that with me too, I also love how you capture a ship and when its killed the game ends, like your orignal sjip never existed lol, funny game

adam out

DonKarnage

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2004, 04:52:00 pm »
its not in a skimish but in the normal game, but it doest change the game.

Dash Jones

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2004, 05:37:52 pm »
Quote:

Can you remember the exact hull identification (k-f5 etc.)...

You must remember that many of the kligon Hulls look almost exactly like the Romulan hulls, seeing there was a period where us Roms had a moment of insecurity and thought we'd benefit from allying ourselves with the bestial and most culture depraved race of Klingons.  We found our error, but not before we had  attained many of their ships and incorporated them into our fleets, alas, we suspect the Klingons stole our cloaking technology...vile creatures!

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2004, 05:40:19 pm »

adam out

Cleaven

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2004, 04:14:15 am »
Quote:

adam out  

DonKarnage

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2004, 06:57:55 am »
i know that klingon and romulan have ship that look alike but it was a klingon ship.