Topic: So what's up with that Karma +0/-0 thingy.....  (Read 16356 times)

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
Re: So what's up with that Karma +0/-0 thingy.....
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2004, 03:45:55 am »
I guess it has something to do with my ECM/ECCM .lol.I have 1 positive ecm shift and 1 negative defense shift.This could possibly explain it.I need some more on defense please help.

Offline Puddleoguts

• Captain
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2004, 06:30:30 am »
I guess it has something to do with my ECM/ECCM .lol.I have 1 positive ecm shift and 1 negative defense shift.This could possibly explain it.I need some more on defense please help.

That's a better system, already.  I ECM point for a good post, 1 ECCM point for a good rebuttal.

At least it's all positive.
You can't just ignore bits of data that you don't like.

Offline Ultraprophet

• Twit in the Cheap Seats
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2004, 08:37:51 am »
Considering the severe rightward slant of the Hot forum I generally hang out in , the only thing that befuddles me is how the hell did I get +4 points???!!!

rightword slant? here??

come one I know im the collosus of the right, but not even I can bend this forum to my will!

MJ,
 Youre like a black hole of conservatism . Neither light nor liberalism can escape your gravity well...
Blessed are the great despisers , for they are the great adorers ...and arrows of longing for the other shore.

F. Nietzche

Offline Lepton

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2004, 10:08:39 am »
Black hole is right.  That about says it all about the Republican party.  It's where your money goes, your rights go, your country goes, and of course political prisoners.

System Specs:

Dell Dimension E521
AMD64x2 5000+
2G DDR2 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB GDDR3
250GB SATA HD