Topic: DS-9 On Spike TV in the Toronto Area  (Read 905 times)

Offline Mysterio

• Lt. Junior Grade
DS-9 On Spike TV in the Toronto Area
« on: July 08, 2004, 10:11:20 am »
Is anyone in the Toronto area not getting DS-9 on Spike TV. The Spike website schedule shows it airing from 1:00 - 2:00 weekdays but my local cable subscriber has elected to air other shows like Highlander instead. I'm just curious to see if just our cable service or others as well.

Offline Gambler

• Lt. Commander
  • Don't bet on it
Re: DS-9 On Spike TV in the Toronto Area
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 10:13:22 am »
Huh, I didn't realize that networks like Spike etc changed content in different markets.  Maybe it's that stupid Canadian Content rule kicking in.
I'm a Man
But I can change
If I have to
I guess

WWJKD - What Would Jim Kirk Do

I thank God I grew up in an age when a kid could still play with things that could put his eye out.

Offline Mysterio

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 12:07:24 pm »
I dunno. It's kind of weird. They showed the initial 5 day marathon and went back to the begining for the 7:00 PM slot for awhile and then just stopped airing it. Spike then switched it to the 1:00 PM slot but it's not on at all anymore here. And I bought enough tapes to tape all seven seasons.  :(

Offline Iceman

• 1st Lieutenant
  • Lt.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 03:15:14 pm »
You know, they're really weird. I'll find TNG on some nights late, then the next afternoon its the SAME episode?  Same with DS9. 
I believe this belongs to you. -Commander Sheehan to Imperial Captain Smithy
"Wedge, it's amazing how deceptive you can be without actually lying." -Tycho Celchu