Topic: Well well wel..  (Read 799 times)

Offline EE

• In a constant state of Misery
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Well well wel..
« on: July 10, 2004, 02:12:53 am »
I got me a new job I think. Drug test monday or tuesday and I should start work thursday or friday. Ill be working from 7pm until the job is done, M-F. 55 hours a week to start ( $1094 before taxes for a 2 week check ) and then moving up to 70+ hours a week ( $1488 or more before taxes for a 2 week check ). thats not even counting the 2+ hours a day of double time, only overtime. So.. I think I will be doing quite ok now.

I came, I saw, I came again

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Well well wel..
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 10:53:41 am »
I'm Happy to hear that EE. BTW What kind of place hires you for that Kind of Money after Failing a Drug test?  ;) ;D ;)

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline EE

• In a constant state of Misery
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 01:33:10 pm »
I will pass.
I came, I saw, I came again

Offline Brush Wolf

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2004, 02:45:42 pm »
I'm Happy to hear that EE. BTW What kind of place hires you for that Kind of Money after Failing a Drug test?  ;) ;D ;)

Stephen

I don't think he failed one. A lot of employers require a drug test as a condition of employment and depending on the dangers of the work can require random tests. All employers are allowed to test for drugs if an employee has an accident on the job

I am glad that you found something there EE. I am now the one on the street looking for work. The place where I worked was sold and so far only ten of about sixtyfive of us that worked there have been rehired.
I am alright, it is the world that is wrong.

Offline Sethan

• Justiciar
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2004, 04:11:44 pm »
Congrats, EE!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. --Aristotle