Topic: Here's a question for Storm, or Stephen, or Sethan, or graduates, or scientists  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Exactly what Mr. J. Carney said. Also, If you have any Math Questions about your Paper, I'd Be happy to answer them, Granted I can understand them. And Of Course as God , and everyone here as My Witness, It would Still be your Paper. I could be Nothing More then a sounding board for you Dash.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline mathguy

• Lt. Junior Grade
Dash,

Exactly what Mr. J. Carney said. Also, If you have any Math Questions about your Paper, I'd Be happy to answer them, Granted I can understand them. And Of Course as God , and everyone here as My Witness, It would Still be your Paper. I could be Nothing More then a sounding board for you Dash.

Stephen

I am also willing to answer any questions about your paper as well...and of course, nothing is expected in return. It will still be your paper.   8)

Richard
Mathguy

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
I'd take him up on It Dash. He seems like a Decent Guy.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Dash Jones

• Sub-Commander of the Dark Side
  • Captain

Stephen

I might...I have to do the next hard step now however (well, figuring everything out took a loong time, and this next portion shouldn't take quite as long), but I have to write out the report/text that will explain it and show the proofs, as well as documentation in an orderly and concise fashion (concise might be the hardest part, I tend to be long winded if you hadn't been able to tell).  So, working on it.
"All hominins are hominids, but not all hominids are hominins."

"Is this a Christian perspective?

Now where in the Bible does it say if someone does something stupid you should shoot them in the face?"

-------

We have whale farms in Jersey.   They're called McDonald's.

There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. screw you, team.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral

Stephen

I might...I have to do the next hard step now however (well, figuring everything out took a loong time, and this next portion shouldn't take quite as long), but I have to write out the report/text that will explain it and show the proofs, as well as documentation in an orderly and concise fashion (concise might be the hardest part, I tend to be long winded if you hadn't been able to tell).  So, working on it.

hehe, Going for the Turling award are you?  ;D

Stephen

Offline Sethan

• Justiciar
  • Captain
I also think I'll try the mailing thing...though I am a little unclear what a notary is...

A Notary is a person who approves legal documents. They just have a little stamp that they hit your paper with for about $5 a pop and BOOM... it's a legal document.

You can get a list of them at any county courthouse in the States.

Yep - When the notary stamps the document, it is also dated with that day's date - which is important for proving that you had it on that date, when you show the work to someone later, if they try to take credit for it.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. --Aristotle

Offline mathguy

• Lt. Junior Grade
Has anybody come across any interesting math problems lately?!  8)

Richard
Mathguy

Offline Dash Jones

• Sub-Commander of the Dark Side
  • Captain
I glanced over a book about the number zero...it covered some of it's history, unfortunately though, I spent too much time at Taldren (I mean Dynaverse.net now)  and had to return it before I did much more than skim through it...

Before that there might be...I'd have to dredge up the paperwork that I did...Oh that's right...there is one...I have it bookmarked to the page...

Unfortunately the computer isn't hooked up but I'll PM you if I can find the formula...and no, I haven't figured it out...
"All hominins are hominids, but not all hominids are hominins."

"Is this a Christian perspective?

Now where in the Bible does it say if someone does something stupid you should shoot them in the face?"

-------

We have whale farms in Jersey.   They're called McDonald's.

There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. screw you, team.