Topic: Jessica, sweet Jessica... Well we be able to see you on the Big Screen?  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
http://www.superherohype.com/fantasticfour/index.php?id=1719

Jessica Alba has been cast as the Invisible Girl for 20th Century Fox's upcoming Marvel Comics adaptation "Fantastic Four." Alba, whose features include "Sin City" and "Out of the Blue," beat out stiff competition for the role that included Rachel McAdams and Elizabeth Banks. She joins Michael Chiklis, Chris Evans and Ioan Gruffudd as the adventure-seeking quartet made up of scientist Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic (Gruffudd); his love interest, Susan Storm/the Invisible Girl (Alba); her brother, Johnny Storm/the Human Torch (Chris Evans); and Reed's best friend, Benjamin Grimm/the Thing (Chiklis). The four develop superpowers when their spaceship is exposed to cosmic radiation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such a Good looking Lady, but she'll be invisible through most of the Film. Kinda the ultiate tease.  ;D

Stephen Married but not Dead.
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Iceman

• 1st Lieutenant
  • Lt.
They'll find a way for a sex scene.
I believe this belongs to you. -Commander Sheehan to Imperial Captain Smithy
"Wedge, it's amazing how deceptive you can be without actually lying." -Tycho Celchu

Offline Grand Master of Shadows NCC37385

• Captain
  • 107th Confederate Militia! Sic Semper Tyrannis
    • Gun Kit Builders
That reminds me of the old Superman, Invisible Man, and Wonder Woman joke!  :o

I'm God's gift to women!

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.-Robert A. Heinlein

Help control the idiot population. Have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
LOL will, Yep me also now that you mention It. I think ToastyO told me that one along time ago.

To The Roof Tops Boys.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
They'll find a way for a sex scene.

You know- they could pull a trick from DareDevil and get them in the shower- the water would outline her...

NOW YOU WENT AND PUT MY MIND IN THE GUTTER!!!
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. - Earl Warron

The advantages of living in the Heart of Dixie- low cost of living, peace and quiet and a conservative majority. For some reason I think that the first two items have a lot to do with the presence of the last one.

"Flag of Alabama I salute thee. To thee I pledge my allegiance, my service, and my life."

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
It Happens to the Best of us Carney. Just don't think about her Pouty Lips.
 ;D

Stephen

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
 ;D

Stephen

*THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED IN THE NAME OF PUBLIC DECENCY*

D'oh!!!
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. - Earl Warron

The advantages of living in the Heart of Dixie- low cost of living, peace and quiet and a conservative majority. For some reason I think that the first two items have a lot to do with the presence of the last one.

"Flag of Alabama I salute thee. To thee I pledge my allegiance, my service, and my life."

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
 ;D

Stephen

*THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED IN THE NAME OF PUBLIC DECENCY*

D'oh!!!

:smackhead: :rofl: :smackhead: :rofl: :smackhead: :rofl:

Stephen

Offline EE

• In a constant state of Misery
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Her parents live not to far away from me in pasadena. If only I were born not far away from herein Pasadena. heh

The things I would do to that poor girl. Im not robbing the cradle, shes robbing the grave. ( all in my mind )

I came, I saw, I came again

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Her parents live not to far away from me in pasadena. If only I were born not far away from herein Pasadena. heh

The things I would do to that poor girl. Im not robbing the cradle, shes robbing the grave. ( all in my mind )

Between Unicorns, rainbows, and yatta, I think I'll keep you far away from My Daughters.  ;D ;D ;D

You scare me Bro. scare me alot.

Stephen

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Between Unicorns, rainbows, and yatta, I think I'll keep you far away from My Daughters.  ;D ;D ;D

Stephen

ROFL- really, is there a soul on here that you would?

After hanging out here for so long, I'm wouldn't let any of these guys near my cousins!

• Captain
    • Gun Kit Builders
Hey!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, I wouldnt let me near your daughters/cousins either if I were you!  ;D

I'm God's gift to women!

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral

Stephen

ROFL- really, is there a soul on here that you would?

After hanging out here for so long, I'm wouldn't let any of these guys near my cousins!

Very Good Point J. Very Good point.

Stephen Going back to Googling smut of Jessica.

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
Hey!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, I wouldnt let me near your daughters/cousins either if I were you!  ;D

LOL... one point +Karma for honesty!

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
I did that also. Will's Good People.

Stephen

• Captain
    • Gun Kit Builders
Wow! Good people? I must have Multiple Personalities and sisnt know it.

Sex fiend? Yes! Good people? I dont know.  ::) ;D

I'm God's gift to women!

Offline Abfalter

• Lt. Junior Grade
http://www.superherohype.com/fantasticfour/index.php?id=1719

Jessica Alba has been cast as the Invisible Girl for 20th Century Fox's upcoming Marvel Comics adaptation "Fantastic Four." Alba, whose features include "Sin City" and "Out of the Blue," beat out stiff competition for the role that included Rachel McAdams and Elizabeth Banks. She joins Michael Chiklis, Chris Evans and Ioan Gruffudd as the adventure-seeking quartet made up of scientist Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic (Gruffudd); his love interest, Susan Storm/the Invisible Girl (Alba); her brother, Johnny Storm/the Human Torch (Chris Evans); and Reed's best friend, Benjamin Grimm/the Thing (Chiklis). The four develop superpowers when their spaceship is exposed to cosmic radiation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such a Good looking Lady, but she'll be invisible through most of the Film. Kinda the ultiate tease.  ;D

Stephen Married but not Dead.

I loved her in Dark Angel but she is the wrong actress for Sue Storm.  They need a 30-something big-haired blond soccer-mom looking actress for this. 

==========================
  Let us never forgot our gracious former 
  hosts at the Taldren Forums                 
==========================

Offline EE

• In a constant state of Misery
  • Lt. Junior Grade
all I need is 10 seconds  and I could die a happy man
I came, I saw, I came again

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• Methane Breathing Weasel Capt. & Halo/RvB fanatic
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
  • Hydran Capt Xeno Corp, XC clan overlord Halo 2
Amen
[looking to see if Alien is over my shoulder]
 to that!!;D ;D

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
Amen
[looking to see if Alien is over my shoulder]
 to that!!;D ;D

Come on... I know I could stretch it to 30 seconds if she was up for a marathon!!! ;D