Topic: *deleted* by poster  (Read 5992 times)

Offline SkyFlyer

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
Re: *deleted* by poster
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2004, 03:36:26 am »
all I can say now is people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Who lives in glass houses?

Ah rich people... I get it :)   Rich people shouldn't use rocks because they can afford guns and such

*Person in the background yells, "You're still wrong dumb@$$!"*

Hmmm...

Ah I got it...!

People who have their own mistakes shouldn't throw stones because stones will come back at them and break their home. :)

--SkyFlyer the not-so-wise. :)

Anyone have the lock to this post and the key to throw away?
Life is short... running makes it seem longer.

"A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol" - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Offline Maverick

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2004, 05:05:08 am »
Present it in context next time, fool.  Racist bullsh** presented without any critical commentary is then just racist bullsh**.  Don't bitch at me for your stupidity.  Suppose someone posted a bunch on holocaust denying BS and just assumed people would see how ludicrous it was.  You'd pretty much think they are a Neo-Nazi, if they didn't disavow it in the same post, and giving voice to any racist commentary or jokes without immediately picking it apart is tantamount to supporting that position.

Yep, I probably would think of them as a neo-nazi. Then I'd realize they were behind the internet, can't hurt me in any way from there and move on to more important matters then sit here and cry all day because some big meany hurt my feelings over the computer.

Everyone here is quickly becoming too sensitive to any and everything that is said or maybe it's just me but somehow I remember things being a lot more fun around here??

kortez

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2004, 07:44:27 am »
OK, Lepton, calm down, stop the flames, relax.  I did not see the joke, and 2-Step removed it, for which, I, a Jew, thank him.

I salute Lepton's dislike over anything racist.  I am not a fan of ethnic jokes, myself, but at least 2-Step removed it.

Now, please don't repost the joke.  Please move on.  Let's consider this to be over and not ignite the flame fest.

Thanks.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2004, 10:37:52 am »
Life is meaningless and void. Jews and Christians. They are meaningless until we give them meaning... .

On that note, I had a message from god yesterday. It all started with the brush collection. I hear the truck outside and said 'Oh sh*t!' I hadnt taken out that damned prickly bush and wood/raft contraption on the side of the house yet. 

Ok, so I run outside clothes haff on, grab the chansaw, (lets just make this story shorter and say never start a chainsaw till your clothes are fully on), and make it to the side yard in record time. I look over the front fence and there are the trucks and crane scooping up the brush. Ok, I have time I thought... I manage to get going and cut the bush down. Strangely, the bush catches fire from the hot chainsaw blade, as the bush was very dry. While stamping out the burning bush, I hear my name being called. Verily, halleluiah, I say! Faith's coming! Huh, what's that? I hear it again, "Better hurry, I see the trucks coming!" I look around and see my neighbor staring from over the fence at me talking. I kill the chainsaw and he finishes, "I don't want to be stuck with this." Now I just dont like my neighbor so I just stopped working till he left, heh. Then tossed it over the side fence in between me and my neighbors house.

Luckily, the trucks were full b4 they got to my curb, so I had time to tackle that raft thingee which has been in the side yard of my house since I bought the place. It is just too wieldy to wield. So there I left it. Till now. So, this raft thing has three 8' parallel railroad ties secured perpendicularly across by five 6ft long 1-1/2"x18" planks with the largest nails I have ever seen. This thing was built back b4 the screws and bolts were invented mb... Anyway, I was running out of time so I took the chainsaw and cut some of the outside railroad ties up and loosened some planks. Some of the outside ties were rotted so I worked them off and removed all but the center tie and the 2x lower planks. I kept kicking and bending and turning it all round just knowing that any second I'd hear the sound of those trucks returning... till finally the bottom was free and tossed it over the fence.

Here come the trucks... Crap. This last plank wont pull free. I figure I'll just have to throw it over the fence as is then rush out to the front yard and drag it all to the street. Ok, so I stand it up on end and notice its in the shape of a cross. Weird. I start to pick it up and the palms of my hands touch the nails on the ends of the planks 'where his hands would be'. Very weird. So I lean it up against the fence and step back a tad (its heavy and I have to figure out where/how to grab it to throw it over the fence) and noticed a 'crown of thorns' on the top of the railroad tie that when I stood it up on end, twisted on upwards wrapping the thorny bush around the top in a neat circle.

So I kinda just stared at it for a minute. I decided to leave it there. The rest of the stuff, I drug to the curb for brush collection much to the relief of my paranoid neighbor. If he was a jew mb I'd have not drug it to the curb at all, hehe. ;)

We give things meaning, when there isnt any. Was it a 'cross' or just some wood planks? Was it a 'crown of thorns' or just some thorns wrapped around a wooden beam? And were the nails my palms touched 'where his hands would be' another sign or just nails sticking out of a plank? Yes and no.

The message from god is dont destroy a perfectly good raft... Or was it just a bunch of wood planks? (Seriously, tho, the message was personal.)

Lepton, I say your life is meaningless and void. Unless someone here would like to give it meaning? I abstain. ;)

This post is just a big ammo dump. Have fun peeps! Be warned, gunpowder here is unstable!

Offline Lepton

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2004, 11:27:21 am »
I'm sorry, I don't read the ravings of a delusional lunatic who runs around in his blue and red PJ with a bloodied countenance from trying to stick to walls, Spidey.

System Specs:

Dell Dimension E521
AMD64x2 5000+
2G DDR2 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB GDDR3
250GB SATA HD

kortez

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2004, 11:29:55 am »
Enough personal attacks, people!

This thread is locked.  It is not going to a good place LOL.