Topic: REQUEST: Texture Remapping request.  (Read 737 times)

Offline USS Mariner

• Heavy Cruiser, NCC-1712
  • D.Net Beta Tester
  • Lt. Junior Grade
REQUEST: Texture Remapping request.
« on: July 17, 2004, 07:49:03 pm »
I've just d/l ed a few models off of the STGD UNITY YARDS, and I find a few of them are missing glow textures and some textures haven't been properly mapped (so they don't show.) The ships in question are:

Romulan Cormorant
Romulan Goshawk
Klingon Targhwam.

Now, all I need is the unlit surfaces on these models to use separate blank textures, and a few of the i-textures have lights assigned, but they don't appear to have been mapped onto the model.

My MSN messenger is marinerclass(at)hotmail.com, and I'll give you the models (The Targhwarm has been given a slightly different texture by me.) The models are for personal useage only, so no worries about the credits (there are none ;))

So, any takers?
"Improve a mechanical device and you may double productivity. But improve man, you gain a thousandfold." - Khan

Steam: Mariner1712

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
Re: REQUEST: Texture Remapping request.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2004, 08:17:48 pm »
RE: CREDITS/missing readme's

The Comorant and the Goshawk were done by Captain koraH.

I want the Cormorant to have Ganymad/Thulls' new style Firehawk textures; no takers so far

The Goshawk was recently retextured by me and had additional lighting added (not by me) and is up at SFU:

NOTE: This is an OLD picture before all the lighting was finally tweaked; its worth the d/l to check it out...

http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sfc/files/uploads/Legion%20RDD.jpg

http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sfc/files/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=718

Just copy the rdd.mod file from my retexture into the version you want and see if it fixes your issues.

At least one version of the Targwam was provided to us by Darkdrone. Please send me a copy of your new textures for it. ;)

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron