Topic: mackie-Davids-C issues  (Read 905 times)

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
mackie-Davids-C issues
« on: July 16, 2004, 07:24:10 pm »
Um, there seems  to be a missing texture for the davids C. it's Fgal2 but when I use p81's from bridge commander I get a blue phaserbank with a couple slpotches of a different shade of blue...and it looks blue in your render too. SO what color is it supposed to be and what fgal2 texture do I need to make it look right?

Unless the mapping is  screwed up, since it was never included with the lwo it may not have been ported properly in which case I'll swap the fgal 2 with an appropriately colored blue or black square and to hell with it.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
Re: mackie-Davids-C issues
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 09:10:08 pm »
SF2 download my retextured version of the Davids-C the missing texstures are in the zip. Been awhile since I looked to see if you need the Gal1 or gal2 texture or both. but all the textures you need are there.
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline Starforce2

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2004, 02:39:57 am »
SF2 download my retextured version of the Davids-C the missing texstures are in the zip. Been awhile since I looked to see if you need the Gal1 or gal2 texture or both. but all the textures you need are there.

Did you do anything to the model where you retextured it or can I simply swap textures?

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2004, 07:58:31 pm »
Straight swap for this one, I did not haveto modify them
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline Starforce2

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2004, 10:58:09 pm »
Cool, I'll just do them both then,  and as it turns out it's max that made it look fubar,  it looks fine in the game so there are no worries anyways.