Topic: I really wish  (Read 1406 times)

Offline jualdeaux

• The Quiet One
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
I really wish
« on: July 31, 2004, 01:54:50 pm »
people would quit with the personal attacks, insults and put downs. Also, I know you all really get passionate about this game and community but is it really worth the time and aggravation to let yourselves get provoked by those who you deem to be idiots? Remember the old saying? "Never let yourself get into an argument with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

(I am not picking on any one person or group of people when I say that either)

All this does is make the admins short tempered and want to start banning people.
Only in America .....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

Offline KBF-WillWeasel

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • beware the crap
Re: I really wish
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 05:59:51 pm »
people would quit with the personal attacks, insults and put downs. Also, I know you all really get passionate about this game and community but is it really worth the time and aggravation to let yourselves get provoked by those who you deem to be idiots? Remember the old saying? "Never let yourself get into an argument with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

(I am not picking on any one person or group of people when I say that either)

All this does is make the admins short tempered and want to start banning people.

A the same time I would be nice people would listen to what others said, not what they thought they read.

Course Size 40 font saying we don't give a rats ass about a game we don't play should convey the message adequately.

But alas it would seem it's not. 

Ok i'm done, i'll post again when I feel it's needed.
Somewhere north of the Azores.
KBF always