Topic: Help!!!!!  (Read 3167 times)

Offline Panda

• Lt. Junior Grade
Help!!!!!
« on: July 30, 2004, 07:42:15 pm »
Im behind an SMC2404WBR-CA Router, and its blocking me from playing the dynaverse.... PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, SO THAT I MAY GET BACK TO PLAYING THE DYNAVERSE!!!!!!

PLEEZ HELP!!!! :notworthy:

Offline Mace

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Help!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 10:17:04 pm »
You may have to stick your PC out in the DMZ while you play.  Thats the only thing that would work for me. 

Offline Cleaven

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 05:18:48 am »
Im behind an SMC2404WBR-CA Router, and its blocking me from playing the dynaverse.... PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, SO THAT I MAY GET BACK TO PLAYING THE DYNAVERSE!!!!!!

PLEEZ HELP!!!! :notworthy:

Have you read the Network_Readme help document that comes on the CD? It's also in the Docs/Help directory of the game too. Was it any help?

Not sure I can be bothered, but as you are the Doc, can you run an AI standard patrol in 2 minutes in a KRC? If so, there is no problem and I am utterly wrong. If you cannot, then the KRC is a worse ship for AI missions than ones I know can.

Offline Panda

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 01:41:34 pm »
No, it wasn't.... It had all the wrong models in it

Offline Cleaven

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 07:36:52 pm »
But the manufacturers often have the same configurations for a lot of their similar models.

Not sure I can be bothered, but as you are the Doc, can you run an AI standard patrol in 2 minutes in a KRC? If so, there is no problem and I am utterly wrong. If you cannot, then the KRC is a worse ship for AI missions than ones I know can.

Offline Panda

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2004, 08:14:22 am »
but still, im behind SMC, and there werent any of them in there!

Fubar

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2004, 04:54:21 pm »
The type of router should not make a difference.  Open the ports needed (as listed in the network readme).  If that does not work, put your machine in the "DMZ" as suggested.

Hope this helps..