Topic: I need Wicked Zombie's Ships  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Rogue NineCH

• Rogue Starship Captain
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Rogue Shipyards
I need Wicked Zombie's Ships
« on: September 04, 2004, 07:48:19 pm »
I lost them when my hard drive crashed, along with several ships I was working on.  Since Nightsoft is likely to be down for some time due to Raven's Illness (By the way, Raven I am sorry to hear you are ill, and you have my best wishes for a speedy recovery.), I was wondering if someone could email them to me or show where else I can download them.

I did find some of them at SFC3Files.com and I dowloaded all of them, but there were plenty others that are not on that site.  Here are the ones I have:

Okinawa
Lexington
Federation Mk I
Federation Refit
Ulysses
Akula and Saladin

here is my email  rogueninech@aol.com

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
Re: I need Wicked Zombie's Ships
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 09:50:54 pm »
I have all those but the federation refit. I currently don't have a zip program to pack them up with as I am also recovering from a HDD replacement, Haven't gotten everything back together yet. Also on the Lexington did you want the version 1 or 2?
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline Dawntreader

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Captain Maverick, USS Dawntreader
    • Dawntreader Shipyard
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 11:54:28 pm »
I have a lot of WZ Ships.  If you want I can send them to you.
Dawntreader Shipyard
"Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east."
-'Voyage of The Dawn Treader' C.S.Lewis

Offline Rogue NineCH

• Rogue Starship Captain
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Rogue Shipyards
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2004, 12:40:12 am »
I have a lot of WZ Ships.  If you want I can send them to you.

I would greatly appreciate whateve you cna send me, here is my email

rogueninech@aol.com

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2004, 09:16:05 am »
i have send you 14 wz mods, my email is donkarnage@videotron.ca so you will know who send them. :D

Offline Rogue NineCH

• Rogue Starship Captain
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Rogue Shipyards
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2004, 01:43:06 am »
Thank you Don Karnage and Dawn Treader for your help, I really appreciate it.  Did WZ do any Miranda models and if so does anyone have those?  Alsothe infamous Connie is missing from my library as well.  I tell you losing your hard drive really sucks!

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2004, 03:02:27 am »
Well the absolute latest stuff isn't there yet (i.e., Tie fighters) but here is where you can find some of WZ45's fine works:

http://starfleetcommand3.filefront.com/

Do a search for "WickedZombie45" and TWO pages of his stuff are available thanks to Dark Drone.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline Rogue NineCH

• Rogue Starship Captain
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Rogue Shipyards
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2004, 02:35:33 pm »
Thanks for the link KF, what's up with the US servers though?  Every WZ file I have d/l is corrupt. I had to go to the Brisbane server to get good zip file for WZs ships.

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2004, 02:48:09 pm »
Thanks for the link KF, what's up with the US servers though?  Every WZ file I have d/l is corrupt. I had to go to the Brisbane server to get good zip file for WZs ships.

Yeah, I had the same problem too but I ended up getting the file I was looking for through Brisbane as well.

WZ45's stuff will be back online again I'm sure.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline Wicked Zombie

• His Unholiness
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Demon Renegade Studios
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2004, 08:10:22 pm »
It better be - having a site that's offline half the time isn't exactly productive. There must be some kind of conspiracy since any site hosting my ships is having some sort of problem. Damned deadite haters....

You won't find all of my ships on sfc3files since Darkdrone only asked to host a few, and I only allowed a few. If you want my original files, and not altered, re-specced, renamed, etc. versions, then DRS and SFC3files are the only sites to hit.

I don't have any new Mirandas out yet, and probably won't anytime soon by the looks of things.
DRS Forums
Klingon Texture Tutorial - Aztec Summary

Reports, incredible as they may seem, are not the results of mass hysteria...

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2004, 06:23:49 am »
perhaps you  should upload your site to mackies server?  Oh and I believe battleclinic has a few of your ships as well.

Offline Rogue

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2004, 08:16:11 am »
There must be some kind of conspiracy since any site hosting my ships is having some sort of problem. Damned deadite haters....

Well... did you speak the words?

You didn't, did you?

Offline USS Mariner

• Heavy Cruiser, NCC-1712
  • D.Net Beta Tester
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2004, 03:26:00 pm »
It better be - having a site that's offline half the time isn't exactly productive. There must be some kind of conspiracy since any site hosting my ships is having some sort of problem. Damned deadite haters....

You won't find all of my ships on sfc3files since Darkdrone only asked to host a few, and I only allowed a few. If you want my original files, and not altered, re-specced, renamed, etc. versions, then DRS and SFC3files are the only sites to hit.

I don't have any new Mirandas out yet, and probably won't anytime soon by the looks of things.

AND WHY THE HELL NOT??? :rant:

I'm guessing that's because your've got a lot of stuff that need completed right? It'd better be...

;D
"Improve a mechanical device and you may double productivity. But improve man, you gain a thousandfold." - Khan

Steam: Mariner1712

Offline Wicked Zombie

• His Unholiness
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Demon Renegade Studios
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2004, 05:11:05 pm »
Ah, not to mention this little thing called a life, which is something even the dead have to deal with. I don't exactly toil away over polygons all the live-long-day afterall.

Yes, I know other sites have my ships hosted but note - I said 'unaltered', above. These other sites don't necessarily have my ships as they are posted on DRS. Some have different specs, or no SFC 1/2 versions, or some other little detail. My site policy has a few gripes about not posting my SFC ships on other sites, which nobody noticed. Since I didn't want to torpedo someone for a small oversight, I let those stay there and in the interest of fairness, tossed some of the ships at SFC3files for mirroring also.

Uploading to another server isn't an option as there's no way I'm going to spend the next 3 weeks transferring files over a dinky dial-up connection.
DRS Forums
Klingon Texture Tutorial - Aztec Summary

Reports, incredible as they may seem, are not the results of mass hysteria...