Topic: Romulan Disrupter Problem for a Fellow member...  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Romulan Disrupter Problem for a Fellow member...
« on: October 07, 2004, 09:52:31 pm »
http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163347384.0.html

at the bottem he posted...

stephen, i have asked this b4, but many dont have a clue, hopefully you might, umm, for some reason, my romulan disruptor beam fades when i move and fire, well actually when i turn and fire, ex., if i fire while moving str8,,not turning, it looks fine but as soon as i turn, it fades, it looks like crap, sometimes it completely disappears, i mean, when i fly fed, the phaser never has any prob., esp when i turn and fire, the prob. seems to lie with the rom dis beam, i have no clue, at first i thought maybe it was because i use a different texture, so i changed it back to the orignal and still has the same prob, any ideas on how to fix it, i hate fly rom cause of it, because the weapon fades or disappears, i really wanna fix this because i love romulan warbirds lol, thanks man

adam out

Does anyone have any Ideas on this one? It's got me stumped, and I don't believe I've ever heard of this one before.

Granted I did have to Help him with some Video Drivers, But Has anyone else came across this problem?

Thanks Ladies, and Gents,

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
Re: Romulan Disrupter Problem for a Fellow member...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 10:00:22 pm »
  I believe this a SFC3 problem and it depends on which patch he is patched up to.I don't have this problem and the bast person to ask would be Pestalence.The Romulans don't use Disruptors in SFC2 OP.