Topic: Ok gang who is going to be in the D.C. area this weekend  (Read 813 times)

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
Ok gang who is going to be in the D.C. area this weekend
« on: November 09, 2004, 10:34:27 pm »
Just wanted to know who might be able to go out with the gang prior to Scippy's wedding on Sunday.  Looks like Saturday nite will be the gathering.

If your available please post here and send J'inn a PM with your contact info so we can get ahold of you.

BTW:  J'inn you just been nominated and approved as the point man on this project since your in the area.

Agave and I and Doc Psycho will be staying at the Best western in Leesburg and will be there from Friday on.  Anyone trying to reach us there ask for Christopher Smith's room.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Ok gang who is going to be in the D.C. area this weekend
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 11:20:57 pm »
Looks IN wallet, Sees $60.00 Thanks for a Second. If I crashed at J'inns Place, and Got some Cooked rice at the Local Thai resteraunt, I could Possibley Make It If I drove.

Thanks for a second, Nah, I'd Need to eat, and I'd Just throw Rice at Scippy anyways.

Seriously, Scipio,  I wish you and Your Wife to Be the best this world can give you both. You deserve Only the Best man, and I think You found It.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 10:34:18 pm »
Details pending but D.C. area Saturday Night.

PM J'inn with any info on how we can reach you as well.

P.S.  Kroma heard from J'inn that you might be available, please let us know.

Offline KAT J'inn

• CFO - Kzinti War Machine, Inc.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2004, 11:21:39 am »
Okay . . .  so where will we all meet up?

I was thinking of going to Georgetwon, but trying to meet in Georgetown would be difficult to say the least.

Meeting in Leesburg would work but Leesburg is a tad bit of a drive from DC.    It would be better to meet somewhere else.

Scippy??   Any ideas???

Offline KAT J'inn

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2004, 01:13:02 pm »
Okay  . . .  waiting to hear from Scippy re: where we all meet up at.

On another front .  .. and much to my horror . . .  I have to report that the Miraki Information Ministry intercepted the following  . . .

To:   GDA-Ujin

Fm:   Dr. Nyet

Subject:  S'Cipio's Absolutely Last Party

It has come to the attention of the Romulan Government, and thus myself, that a bachelor party for my mate to be is in the works.  I also understand that those two horrid Mirak, J'inn and Chuut Ritt, are handling the planning thereof.  I find this unacceptable.

The Mirak think they know how to have fun but it takes Romulan planning to achieve maximum debauchery.   I want to make sure that S'Cippy's VERY LAST PARTY OF HIS ENTIRE LIFE is something that he will always remember.   It crushes the spirit better that way, while at the same time gives me a lifetime of markers to call.

I will forward a listing of Romulan approved flesh bars to you shortly.  I trust you will find them .  .  . fascinating.

Don't tell S'Cipio.  Or else.

END TRANSMISSION

Offline Farfarer

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2004, 03:27:22 pm »
My Saturday night Kitchen Pass has been revoked. Quality time evening out tonight with Commander Home Fleet has been postponed to Saturday night, due to 'vapours'.  I smell conspiracy.

Offline KAT J'inn

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2004, 04:31:13 pm »
Farfarer   . . . I'm not sure I get your post.

Can you go Saturday night??