Topic: Stone and Anvil - Peter David  (Read 2787 times)

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
Stone and Anvil - Peter David
« on: November 30, 2004, 12:25:02 am »
Ordinarily I love to read Peter David's books, but I have not had the money to purchase this one yet, and I need to know to continue Star Trek XI on the Fan Fic Section.  Who killed Lieutenant Commander Gleau? I have two suspects in mind, either Arex or Kat Mueller, but it could be something else entirely, and too much work was done on Mueller's character to simply throw her away like that.  Please don't give anything else away, for that book is on my purchase list as soon as some spending money comes available, but I cannot (or rather people on the fan fic section cannot) wait for me to get the money.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Firehawk

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Stone and Anvil - Peter David
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 10:01:01 pm »
Ordinarily I love to read Peter David's books, but I have not had the money to purchase this one yet, and I need to know to continue Star Trek XI on the Fan Fic Section.  Who killed Lieutenant Commander Gleau? I have two suspects in mind, either Arex or Kat Mueller, but it could be something else entirely, and too much work was done on Mueller's character to simply throw her away like that.  Please don't give anything else away, for that book is on my purchase list as soon as some spending money comes available, but I cannot (or rather people on the fan fic section cannot) wait for me to get the money.

I have the book and can tell you if you really want to know.  Warning for anybody that doesn't want to know this is a spoiler.
Ensign Janos killed Lt. Cdr Gleau. 
Firehawk of the Romulan SPQR

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
Re: Stone and Anvil - Peter David
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 11:18:38 am »
much thanks...I thought that i'd have to remove Kat Mueller from th Trident scenes
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)