• Vice Admiral
Virus Alert.
« on: December 17, 2004, 02:05:14 pm »
I am sending this to everyone.
One of you is responsible for a virus.
It is a very severe virus.
Look what it did to my mouse.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Virus Alert.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2004, 02:05:35 pm »
We've been deluged with information about computer viruses, the West Nile virus, and so on.

Now comes word of another select virus. Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one.

It appears to AFFECT THOSE BORN PRIOR TO 1970.

SYMPTOMS:

Causes you to...

1. ...send the same e-mail twice

2. ...send a blank e-mail

3. ...send e-mail to the wrong person

4. ...send e-mail back to the person who sent it to you

5. ...forget to attach the attachment

6. ...hit "SEND" before you've finished

7. ...hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND"

8. ...hit "SEND" when you should hit "DELETE"

It's called . the C-NILE VIRUS...

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 02:18:06 pm »
I am sending this to everyone.
One of you is responsible for a virus.
It is a very severe virus.
Look what it did to my mouse.

Stephen

Khalee had access to your computer.  Perhaps he was hungry. 
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Khalee002

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 02:51:02 pm »
Naw twernt me I dont like the kind of mice he got. Im a track baller kinda eater. :)

Offline KBF-Angel Slayer

• Lord High Master of Justice
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2004, 02:56:32 pm »
Does that mean if it doesn't have balls it doesn't go down your gullet?  (Sorry. You asked for that.)

NPR is a lot like NASCAR.  Two hundred miles an hour in a circle, and you end up right back where you started with nothing but lost time for the effort.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2004, 02:59:12 pm »
Does that mean if it doesn't have balls it doesn't go down your gullet?  (Sorry. You asked for that.)

With great difficulty I have refrained from making any of the comments that Khalee left himself open for.  Its not easy.

:popcorn:
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline KBF-Angel Slayer

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2004, 03:01:19 pm »
Well, I've always beleived that the best way to resist temtation is to go ahead and give in to it.  That, and it does lower the stress level.   ;D

NPR is a lot like NASCAR.  Two hundred miles an hour in a circle, and you end up right back where you started with nothing but lost time for the effort.

Offline Khalee002

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2004, 03:12:42 pm »

With great difficulty I have refrained from making any of the comments that Khalee left himself open for.  Its not easy.

:popcorn:
Why not man let all hang out do you some good instead of staying in the closet with it. ;D

Offline KBF-Angel Slayer

• Commander
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2004, 03:34:30 pm »
And Kudo's to Stephen, who calls himself a conservative, for suppoirting his friend during this stressful time in his life.  Glad you helped him open the door to the closet, Stephen.