Topic: First details of "Terra Prime" emerge...  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
First details of "Terra Prime" emerge...
« on: February 09, 2005, 07:08:25 pm »
From the Trek BBS

A continuation of the arc started in "Demons," and likely either the third or the second-to-last episode of the series.

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline Alidar Jarok

• Commander
  • He Took My Sammich
Re: First details of "Terra Prime" emerge...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 07:12:04 pm »
Interestingly, there is a race called the Ithanites (mentioned by Daniels to be Federation members) that are described as short copper-colored people (think back to Journey to Babel to what was probably the only other race besides the Andorians, Vulcans, and Tellarites that wasn't just a guy in a robe).
From Me to You - The Beatles

If there's anything that you want,
If there's anything i can do,
Just call on me and i'll send it along
With love from me to you.

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
Re: First details of "Terra Prime" emerge...
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 12:31:23 am »
Summary of what we've seen at Trek Web.  Additionally, there's an interview with Manny Coto that touches on this arc:

After we spent this season going to Andoria, Vulcan, seeing the Tellarites, the Romulans … the last two episodes before the finale bring us back to Earth. The first episode, "Demons," refers to our own personal demons. Humanity is having one last hurdle to overcome in forming the Federation, in fact we find that the last hurdle isn't going to come from Romulans, it isn't going to come from Klingons, it comes from our own last vestiges of intolerance. There is a charismatic leader on Earth, who is opposed to the forming of the Federation, who is a student of history and is taking his lessons from Colonel Green, who will be played by Peter Weller. Who, by the way, is perfect for this part.

Note that the interview was conducted a day before the cancellation was announced.

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.