Topic: Has the F-5 Delon Narvasam Mobile Repair Facility been converted to SFC:OP?  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
 ;D

Its from Kt'hyla's awesome Romulan Dawn collection:

http://www.geocities.com/kt_hyla/phoenix.htm

I'm really itching to have this excellent model become my Romulan Star Dock:

http://www.geocities.com/kt_hyla3/scrnsht/narvasam1x.jpg

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
 ;D A BUMP for this conversion request. We need more Romulan auxilliary craft...

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
;D A BUMP for this conversion request. We need more Romulan auxilliary craft...

KF

Ask Mani or IIRC Terradhyne has also converted some of Kt'hyla's stuff

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Terradyhne

• Lt.
    • Terradyhne-yards
i work on the unfolded version but this needs time and tell me if it should have some weapon hardpoints or not and if you want the folded version to

"there will be no better worlds with human presence as mankind tends to ignorance, intolerance and selfishness, despite they tell you about themselves"

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
i work on the unfolded version but this needs time and tell me if it should have some weapon hardpoints or not and if you want the folded version to

I will be very happy getting the unfolded version. It will be nice to use a TMP era Romulan Repair dock of that calibur rather than the STOCK XSD. As for weapons hard points, I don't see them being hard pointed as absolutely necessary. However, that would be a nasty surprise to have it armed, maybe even better than the usual FRD we might encounter in a typical destroy the fleet repair dock missions...

Thanks for taking this up Terradyhne.

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
Yea I'll put that sucker in BC at some point too. I need to go through the conversion process on the other 4...what fun it is to convert from someone with moonraker syndrome...42 textures each ugh.

Offline Smiley

• Lt. Junior Grade
lol it's not moonraker syndrome as you put it, they actually have to separate the textures out like that for the way that models are utilised in Klingon Academy :p

Signature: Terran Empire Relentless: WZ, All Other Models: Smiley

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
 ;D BUMP to the top
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC

Offline Terradyhne

• Lt.
    • Terradyhne-yards
sorry KF this and the romi warbird didn't get further but i tryed to add my Fed Predator and Avanger to SFC3 and adding ships to SFC3 is a real pain, if you add only one HP that is not in both spec files than the whole ship is not available, thanx to EagleEyeSoft for the SFC2/OP shipedit  ;D

"there will be no better worlds with human presence as mankind tends to ignorance, intolerance and selfishness, despite they tell you about themselves"