Topic: PPD Suggested rules  (Read 7462 times)

Offline Nomad

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: PPD Suggested rules
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2004, 09:15:47 am »
9th votes Option 3.

Offline Mutilator

• FSD whip
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2004, 09:38:12 am »
Thanks Nomad that vote should seal it for option three. With five fleets casting support behind that option it is the majority vote getter. Guess we need Kel to give it royal assent and it will become the rule for cycle one.  ;)
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2004, 10:20:50 am »
Thanks Nomad that vote should seal it for option three. With five fleets casting support behind that option it is the majority vote getter. Guess we need Kel to give it royal assent and it will become the rule for cycle one.  ;)

Done.
GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2004, 07:52:17 am »
In order for me to capture this on an updated PBR, I need to know what will be done when an ISC squadron only has 2 ships?

Offline Mutilator

• FSD whip
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2004, 09:20:54 am »
In order for me to capture this on an updated PBR, I need to know what will be done when an ISC squadron only has 2 ships?

I do not think it will be an issue for the PBR divisional play if we go with Dfly's idea and every battle will be 3v3 regardless of the number of fleet members that show up. With two members one person will have to fly two ships.

If it is for pick up games and the like I would think a reduction of half would be fair. Two ships two PPD deployed either two PPDs on one ship, or one PPD each.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2004, 10:37:18 am »
I am not concerned with Pick up games at the moment.  As long as everyone's clear on the 3 ships no matter what, then that'll work

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2004, 12:20:21 pm »
Just checkin to see who voted for what...

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2005, 02:36:22 pm »
bump

2. PPD deployment is a configuration choice not so much numbers. It should be scaled by the size of the commanding ship, but not restricted to that ship. This would allow for more imaginative fleet formations for the ISC. For example:

If the largest ship in the fleet is of CL(CM) class, then one PPD is allowed for a fleet of three.
If the largest ship in the fleet is of CA class, then two PPD's are allowed for a fleet of three.
If the largest ship in the fleet is of CC class, then three PPD's are allowed for a fleet of three.
If the largest ship in the fleet is of DN(BB) class, then four PPD's are allowed for a fleet of three.
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline [ISC]GreyWolf

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • By The Sharpest of blades will order be restored
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2005, 05:32:58 pm »
bump

2. PPD deployment is a configuration choice not so much numbers. It should be scaled by the size of the commanding ship, but not restricted to that ship. This would allow for more imaginative fleet formations for the ISC. For example:

If the largest ship in the fleet is of CL(CM) class, then one PPD is allowed for a fleet of three.
If the largest ship in the fleet is of CA class, then two PPD's are allowed for a fleet of three.
If the largest ship in the fleet is of CC class, then three PPD's are allowed for a fleet of three.
If the largest ship in the fleet is of DN(BB) class, then four PPD's are allowed for a fleet of three.

I thought this was settled or was this a new vote for the next PBR? (assumption here is that the PBR will be around for awhile).
By The Sharpest of Blades will Order be restored