Topic: New Federation Anaconda-class!!!  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
Re: New Federation Anaconda-class!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2005, 11:29:37 am »
Ok, so who's gonna do this bad boy?  Hmmm???
well glad you like it...As for who's going to make it...I believe Major A Payne said he might...so lobby him  ::) ;D ;D
All Things End

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2005, 11:41:14 pm »
It's not a Titan it's an Anaconda class. Seems a logical progression of a galaxy varient.I hope Major Payne goes for it. This would be an excellent ship to have in game........Ok Ok EVERY Azel ship should be in game  ;D

-MP

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2005, 11:56:22 pm »
It's not a Titan it's an Anaconda class. Seems a logical progression of a galaxy varient.I hope Major Payne goes for it. This would be an excellent ship to have in game........Ok Ok EVERY Azel ship should be in game  ;D

-MP
I second the motion (that I originally put in motion...lol)
All Things End

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2005, 01:46:57 am »
*grabs his rubber chicken and looks for Payne*  I suggest you get started.  You don't want me to use the rubber chicken.  :-D  hehehehehe

Oh, and F_W, you lost me.  :-D
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Major A Payne

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2005, 01:59:48 pm »
Well lets see........my current models to do are:

- USS Victoria (must finish this shortly)
- USS Courageous (poly rebuilt lower version)
- Legacy Class Star Destroyer (rendering images as I type this - all 112 of them)
- Sort out Romulan structures and convert my projects romulan side
- Tackle this baby.............

Azel. Can you provide a rear, front and possibly an isometrical 3d views?? The top view is perfect for building the shape and the side is highly useful for height, but I need the front for deflector shaping and other front detail, the rear is so I can shape the rear engineering hull correctly, and the isometrical gives me a goo view overall. I know its a lot to ask but theres plenty of time for this. Besides which, theres better modellers who could take care of this before I do and if that happens then no worries.

Oh and just as a matter of course. Rubber chickens do not make me scared :rofl: so try something else.........

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2005, 08:18:46 pm »
Well lets see........my current models to do are:

- USS Victoria (must finish this shortly)
- USS Courageous (poly rebuilt lower version)
- Legacy Class Star Destroyer (rendering images as I type this - all 112 of them)
- Sort out Romulan structures and convert my projects romulan side
- Tackle this baby.............

Azel. Can you provide a rear, front and possibly an isometrical 3d views?? The top view is perfect for building the shape and the side is highly useful for height, but I need the front for deflector shaping and other front detail, the rear is so I can shape the rear engineering hull correctly, and the isometrical gives me a goo view overall. I know its a lot to ask but theres plenty of time for this. Besides which, theres better modellers who could take care of this before I do and if that happens then no worries.

Oh and just as a matter of course. Rubber chickens do not make me scared :rofl: so try something else.........
....hmmm...I'll see what I cam do...but I'll do them when you are ready
All Things End

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2005, 05:00:37 pm »
*sounding like Mel Brooks as Yogurt from Spaceballs*  NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A RUBBER CHICKEN!!!!
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.