Topic: going Cannon  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Aullido

• Lt. Junior Grade
going Cannon
« on: February 25, 2005, 03:59:36 pm »
Hi

Can I find a list of cannon ships out there?. I want to download some models and I think is best to begin with cannon ships (preferably the dominion wars).

Thanks

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
Re: going Cannon
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 04:53:48 pm »
you want a list of all the canon ships in Trek???
Man thats alot:
Feds:
Ent: NX-01, Intrepid, "Neptune-class" (fan name), NX Alpha/Beta, Constenoga(sp), Starfleet Cruiser, Lunar-class, J-class frieghter, shuttlepod, Enterprise-J, orbital drydock, NX-02,
TOS: Connie, Aurora, and DY-100, Galileo shuttle, Space station K-7
TMP: Connie refit/A, Miranda, Oberth, Excelsior:NX/NCC, Space Dock, Shuttle, regula space station, Dry dock, Epsilon 7, V'ger, Orbital office complex, work bees, executive shuttle, Vulcan warp shuttle,
TNG/DS9/VOY: Gal, Ambassador, Freedom, Soyuz, miranda variant Saratoga, constellation, Intrepid, Challenger, Curry, New Orleans, Phase 2 Enterprise versions 1 & 2, Shelly, Springfield, Yeager, Sabre, Venture, defiant, Medusa, Centaur, Galaxy Dreadnought, Nebula and Prototypes/Variants(6 versions), Sydney, danube, Olympic, steamrunner, Akira, Norway, Elkins, Excelsior concepts(4 versions), Prometheus, Sovy, Nova/ Road Island variant, Niagra, Worfin, Cheyenne, Tug, Fed Starbase(forgot the number in DS9 wars), Phoenix, Alot of Shuttle Types(lol), Delta-flyer, Workbees, McKinley station, Argus array, Armagosa array, soliton wave rider, soliton warp station, mars defense probes, utopia planetia, Dedaelus, Excelsior refit: Ent B/Lakota

Ok I think thats all of the canon feds...If I missed a few I am sorry best I could think up in a few minutes
Someone else get the Klinks and Roms...lol

All Things End

Offline Bernard Guignard

• Cad Schematics are our Speciality
  • Lt.
  • Trek Canon!!! I NO believe in TreK Canon!!!.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 05:04:14 pm »
Kinda of nice that  he didn't ask for listing of all non-cannon ships we'd be here till warp drive became a practibale reality :rofl:
great List Atolm.

Offline Captain Pierce

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 05:35:05 pm »
The Starship Database at Ex Astris Scientia is pretty good reference, not only for designs seen on screen, but ships and classes that were just mentioned...
Trekmods SFC/BC/Nexus forum

"Don't forget the original series, or dismiss it as obsolete. You owe it everything."  --Shane Johnson, author of Mr. Scott's Guide to the Enterprise

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 11:22:32 pm »
Here's another site that lists 'em too

http://www.ditl.org/listships.php?fed

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Aullido

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 11:46:02 am »
Hey! I am not an unreasonable man!. I was betting there was not more than 100 cannon ships and I was sure that, with the passion star trek awakes, there will some list already made.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 04:57:55 pm »
Did you want a list of ship classes or each individual ship that was ever seen and or mentioned/ appeared on a screen,wall etc. in the movies and TV ?

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Aullido

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 08:08:53 am »
I want to begin with the classes from now. I can't follow ST very often in my country, but I am a fan on my heart. I want to use cannon ships only for the feeling that it will a little more "real".