• Lt.
  • 'None Farther...'
Re: Goesa'vaina
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2005, 09:12:32 pm »
 :'(
Nobody read story... :-[
thu Guv' sad... :'(
Bye-Bye... :'(
'It's a lot of hard work being a mean bastard...' --Captain Eric Finlander, CO USS Bedford (The Bedford Incident)

'Jaken...are you pretending to be dead?' --Lord Sesshomaru, Inuyasha.

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2005, 11:52:28 pm »
Oh, sure, me and Grim aren't good enough for you!  You probably want some Trek-crazed Scottish chick to read it instead!

Bah!

;D
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

Offline Grim Reaper

• The 4th Horseman, the Lord of Death
  • Lt.
  • Beyond the apocalypse
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2005, 01:58:20 am »
Oh, sure, me and Grim aren't good enough for you!  You probably want some Trek-crazed Scottish chick to read it instead!

Come Larry, let's go get a beer and move to a thread we are appriciated

j/k

btw where is our resident hope for the singles males around here that they can find a woman who likes trek? Maybe sneaking around cloaked?
Snickers@DND: If there is one straight answer in that bent little head of yours, you'd better start spillin' it pretty damn quick, or I'm gonna take a large, blunt object, roughly the size of Kallae AND his hat and shove it lengthwise up a crevice of your being so seldomly cleaned that even the denizens of the nine hells would not touch it with a 10-feet rusty pole

Offline Jaeih t`Radaik

• "I'm the unknown Commander, who makes the Empire look so good."
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Elements willing, we shall prevail!
    • Federation Starbase 23
« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2005, 07:34:14 am »
Hey Guv, et al:

Sorry I haven't been around lately but I'm back again now in my usual limited capacity.

La'ra: Sometimes people just need the female touch...  ;D 

Grim: As for lingering around cloaked, no. I was more... off on a mission. And as for being the resident hope for single males... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
*wipes tears from eyes* If you don't know by now, ask La'ra... *smile*

And back to the Guv's story:

A great ending to the tale, Guv, and definite thanks for the mention.  :) Admittedly, There won't be a huge amount Jaeih can do to Ronjar now he's a ground-based dictator on a planet on the Fed/Klin border, but maybe she'll come up with something...

Very nasty, Sharp having to relay the Fred's abandonment of Goesa'vaina. That was seriously harsh and I did feel for the Queen.

Looking forward to more of your stories, Guv. Keep 'em coming.

"I'm just observing. You know, making observations."
"Great. We'll stick a telescope in your head and put a dome over it, and we can call you an observatory."
Paris and Rory, from "The Gilmore Girls."

Offline Grim Reaper

• The 4th Horseman, the Lord of Death
  • Lt.
  • Beyond the apocalypse
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2005, 08:12:32 am »
Grim: As for lingering around cloaked, no. I was more... off on a mission. And as for being the resident hope for single males... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
*wipes tears from eyes* If you don't know by now, ask La'ra... *smile*

Mission? I suppose it's either top secret, top private (or top boring ;)).

And Jaeih, if you are gay or married neither prevents you being a woman (last time i checked ;)). And how many women are gay / married? Sure a lot but still: if there is one woman, there have to be more!

If I'm missing the point: La'ra? Care to enlighten me?
Snickers@DND: If there is one straight answer in that bent little head of yours, you'd better start spillin' it pretty damn quick, or I'm gonna take a large, blunt object, roughly the size of Kallae AND his hat and shove it lengthwise up a crevice of your being so seldomly cleaned that even the denizens of the nine hells would not touch it with a 10-feet rusty pole

Offline Jaeih t`Radaik

• "I'm the unknown Commander, who makes the Empire look so good."
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Elements willing, we shall prevail!
    • Federation Starbase 23
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2005, 08:23:04 am »
Ah, I thought I was keeping alive your hope that there are single, straight women out here for you male Trek freaks to pin your hopes on. *grin*

You hadn't missed the point, it looks like I did. Oh well. *smirk*

PS. And yes, it was top boring.  :P
"I'm just observing. You know, making observations."
"Great. We'll stick a telescope in your head and put a dome over it, and we can call you an observatory."
Paris and Rory, from "The Gilmore Girls."

Offline Governor Ronjar

• Lt.
  • 'None Farther...'
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2005, 09:08:27 pm »
Well...Grim is good enough for me. HE can post all he wants...

YOU on the other hand... :-\

Well, you post any way, I guess... ;D

Actually, I have a Jaeih-inspired scene for coming stories that will show your character's...love for Ron'jar... 

I was hopeing the scene with the Jessa'tae would evoke actual sympathy. My specialty in getting sympathy for my characters is usually to torture the hell outta them and give horribly painful discription of what just happened to them. This was a new attempt and I'm glad its apprieciated.

I was hoping that, while I was in a hurry to finish, that the story's end didn't seem forced. Many of my resolutions seem rushed due to my impatience with finishing a tale. And if I let them sit around too long, I lose too much of the spirit of the story.

I kept thinking of different battle scenes I could emplace, but the more I thought about it, the more I asked myself why... Yes, more action has its place, but I didn't want to cheapen what was already written, so the action in place is what I decided upon. There will be more in stories to come...
'It's a lot of hard work being a mean bastard...' --Captain Eric Finlander, CO USS Bedford (The Bedford Incident)

Offline Governor Ronjar

• Lt.
  • 'None Farther...'
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2005, 12:51:18 pm »
Here's what I tossed together one night as I was thinking about starting this here story. It's a bit more detailed than my comic stuff, and please forgive the hugeness of it. I can't seem to down-size these things... :-[