Topic: New version of LAW is out and the new dynaverse is LIVE  (Read 7551 times)

Offline IndyShark

• Last Knight Standing of the late, great KNF, Member GDA
  • Lt. Commander
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam
Re: New version of LAW is out and the new dynaverse is LIVE
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2005, 10:25:05 am »
That is a very cool mod! I have noticed that base and planet assaults are almost impossible to win. Do you have any suggestions on how to win them?

Offline GFLNimitz

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2005, 02:33:16 pm »
yup they will not fire on you if you stay at or above rng 60. With legendary officers you can fire from there. It takes a while but you can kill em. You will definately need a DN or better. Some folks send ai in as a distraction then warp in nail the plats and warp out. This has varing results.

Offline IndyShark

• Last Knight Standing of the late, great KNF, Member GDA
  • Lt. Commander
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2005, 07:37:33 pm »
I will have to try that and see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion

Ravok

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2005, 02:39:24 am »
I will have to try that and see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion

Its pretty much like the instrutins I PMed you.

The way the officers train up is one of my favorite features of this game. It makes your ship performance go thru the roof.

Offline GFL Offkey

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • Galactic Foriegn Legion
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2005, 04:52:54 pm »
As CO of the GFL Mod Group I would like you guys to try our dynaverse. I am rebuilduing the installer so the switches work properly. I would like the gaming group to try us out. They talk of balancing ubering bad game in general. If they give this a whirl I know without a doubt its better than sfc2 and op. Granted we cant fix some of the issues with dynaverse but we have achieved a very stable dyna that runs with I repeat not one rollback or database crashes successfully for 5 months. And yes our ships are not super like some but balanced thats what the game needed. I will check on adding cardassians into the singleplayer game it can be done.