Topic: Week #8 ISC vs SoV  (Read 15158 times)

Offline [ISC]GreyWolf

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • By The Sharpest of blades will order be restored
Week #8 ISC vs SoV
« on: March 18, 2005, 09:32:37 am »
Let me know when SoV can fly. 
Weekends early afternoon/evening is best for us.
By The Sharpest of Blades will Order be restored

762_XC

Re: Week #8 ISC vs SoV
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 03:57:29 pm »
Can you guys do any weeknights at all? That's usually when most of us are available - 9ish eastern.

Offline [ISC]GreyWolf

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 04:13:56 pm »
Weeknights are tougher for us to get wings...usually prior to 8PM EST works, say 6-7 ish...

762_XC

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 06:29:25 am »
Still looking for a weekend time where we can get 3 pilots. Easter weekeknd is pretty much out.

Offline [ISC]GreyWolf

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2005, 09:59:38 pm »
K
We can fly weekdays starting 6-7PM EST and weekends nearly anytime...
Just let me know when...

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2005, 08:57:23 am »
hey guys hate to interrupt but

Greywolf, how you doing?  just a message to let you know that TSC is available any weeknight to do the week 10 game with TSC.  So if you guys find yourself with a night with no matches and pilots, we will fly it.  It will make one less game to do.

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2005, 10:29:50 am »
dfly, stay the hell out of our negotiations thread with sov ,if ya want to ask us something make a new thread dammit!!!!!

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 04:45:42 pm »
K
We can fly weekdays starting 6-7PM EST and weekends nearly anytime...
Just let me know when...

Will post in the SoV forum for ability to do a 6-7pm EST start time.  Hope to get an answer to you soonest.

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2005, 08:59:30 pm »
dfly, stay the hell out of our negotiations thread with sov ,if ya want to ask us something make a new thread dammit!!!!!

I had started a new thread like 3 weeks ago, and even bumped it, but you guys NEVER replied to it.  Butcher has since contacted me with a new thread.  Would never have interrupted had you guys replied either time.TYVM.  dammit!!!!!

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2005, 05:02:34 pm »
the fact of the matter is the SOV thread is for our up coming match not for you to interupt  regardless if you made a new thread you are our week 10 match we will reply to ya when we get to that point ,hence the reason you didn't get a reply DAMMIT ,this is the reason why the negotiations should not be in the general public as any crack pot (Dfly) ;D can jump in!!!!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 05:22:08 pm by [ISC]Phaser »

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2005, 06:13:03 pm »
Grey/Phaser,

So far, we only have 2 for Wed/Thu at 7pm.  We can get 3 for Wed/Thu at 930pm.

Still waiting to hear from others to see if we can get a 3rd for Thursday at 7pm (which appears to be the best hope so far).

It may end up being a weekend go if we can't get early players before then.

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2005, 06:17:08 pm »
np, just let us know ....

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2005, 05:46:46 pm »
Looks like the weekend.  What times work for you?

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2005, 05:20:13 pm »
My appologies for the delay Green!

Checking the ISC forums for a time this weekend.
Keep ya  updated soon

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2005, 10:43:38 am »
We should have pilots available this weekend afternoon ...
Lets say 5:00-7:00 pm EST time this  Sunday or Saturday???

762_XC

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2005, 12:00:35 pm »
Checking.

762_XC

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 07:41:49 pm »
Hey Green, I will be offline until next weekend, so go ahead and schedule this without me.

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2005, 02:45:16 pm »
before yall set anything up with GDA lets get our last game done, unless yall just want to forfeit to us and move on to the playoffs i'll leave that up to you....

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2005, 08:46:50 pm »
before yall set anything up with GDA lets get our last game done, unless yall just want to forfeit to us and move on to the playoffs i'll leave that up to you....

Not sure who the question was meant for Phaser.  ISC is our last game.  We're trying to gather folks who can make a 7pm EDT match (have 2 so far for Thursday, will try for a third).

However, if you wish to knock it off and forfeit to us, that is fine, won't really matter, we'll both be in the playoffs no matter what and the brackets won't change.  Your call bro. ('till I hear back, I will keep trying to find earlier players)

GH

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2005, 03:48:31 pm »
well bro considering yall are taking ur sweet ass time about setting our final match up and  if i remember right the deadline was last monday i gave you SOV the option to forfeit only because i see yall are starting to set up ur first playoff match we told you exactly when we would have people and we were thick with isc pilots all weekend on gsa  waiting for a reply from you. we want to start setting up our first match as well but were still waiting on you SOV to get ur sh*t together,,example TSC could only bring 2 people to our final match with them ,just so it would be done i comend them on that:) howerver you guys are a different story KHH couldn't find the time and done what they needed to to get it over with, what are yall waiting on? as for us forfeiting "ARE YOU F'IN STUPID OR WHAT" i would like the league admin to step in and make a ruling on this  A.S.A.P
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 04:00:31 pm by [ISC]Phaser »

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2005, 06:19:44 pm »

ISC is our last game. We're trying to gather folks who can make a 7pm EDT match (have 2 so far for Thursday, will try for a third).

Just a short notice:
i dont know when the F is EDT so keep the negotations in EST which is the default and i have used to it anyway
ty

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2005, 08:56:04 pm »
The US has gone to daylight savings time.  EDT is EST+1, or GMT-4 iirc.

Back on topic, Thursday looks like a no-go unless you can do a 930pm EDT start.

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2005, 09:08:52 pm »
well bro considering yall are taking ur sweet ass time about setting our final match up and  if i remember right the deadline was last monday i gave you SOV the option to forfeit only because i see yall are starting to set up ur first playoff match we told you exactly when we would have people and we were thick with isc pilots all weekend on gsa  waiting for a reply from you. we want to start setting up our first match as well but were still waiting on you SOV to get ur sh*t together,,example TSC could only bring 2 people to our final match with them ,just so it would be done i comend them on that:) howerver you guys are a different story KHH couldn't find the time and done what they needed to to get it over with, what are yall waiting on? as for us forfeiting "ARE YOU F'IN STUPID OR WHAT" i would like the league admin to step in and make a ruling on this  A.S.A.P

If you'll read the posts in the thread above you'll see I was trying to set the match up, but its not easy given the 1 hour window you insisted is needed.  Or how about this, since no matter what happens the final standings won't change, so don't play it. 

You sat there as the slowest fleet in the league for weeks.  Now, all of a sudden, you're in a rush.

So instead of me trying to get SoV to set a time convenient for you ... I'll tell you what.  Pick the weekday time between 800pm and 900pm EST (900pm-1000pm EDT) you would prefer. 

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2005, 12:58:06 pm »

OK...you asked for it.  Here goes.

How about neither fleet forfeits to the other and you simply don't fly the match.  ISC ends the season at 9-0 and SoV ends at (6-3...5-4? not sure).  Both move on to playoffs.

SoV has stated they have 2 for Thursday early evening (tonight).  You commended TSC for flying with 2 just to get the match done.  Well, ISC could always take on SoV 2v2 at 2/3 TBPV on Thursday.  If you want this match flown badly enough, how much are you willing to compromise?

ISC has stated that weekends are wide open for them.  SoV, since GW5 is basically over, what does this weekend look like for you guys? 

Guys, if either side is having trouble getting 3, how about 2v2?

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2005, 01:22:12 pm »
thats  just what i would expect from u d2 people, again i feel the league leadership here is one sided as long as ur buddies are involved we ISC dont get a fair shake,i'm certainly glad that this is the last time we ISC have to endure this kind of BS

By the way Kel it was u who set the deadline for the regular season games last weekend u said, i guess since your freinds with green and ur the league admin you can just veto ur self and make up sh*t as ya go......more BS

I agree.  Let's set this weekend to get ALL regular season matches completed.

Playoff match parameters will be posted this Wednesday, April 6th.  If your particular playoff bracket is already set, teams may feel free to schedule and begin playoff matches as early as Wednesday.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 01:43:12 pm by [ISC]Phaser »

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2005, 01:49:58 pm »
thats  just what i would expect from u d2 people, again i feel the league leadership here is one sided as long as ur buddies are involed we ISC dont get a fair shake,i'm certainly glad that this is the last time we ISC have to endure this kind of BS......

I have not played in a D2 campaign for months now.  Believe me, I have absolutely no stake in who wins this match.  I could really care less.  SoV are not my 'buddies' any more than any former GZ fleet are your buddies.  I barely know them.  Other than my gorn fleetmates, I barely know ANYONE here.  Search the D2 forum for posts made by me.  You wont find more than a dozen or so.  I am not active in the D2 community.         

In all honesty, what were you hoping or expecting me to do/say?  Have I really been one-sided to you?  I think I have been NO-sided.  I have purposely tried to NOT get involved. 

I believe I said this in another thread, and I'll repeat it here.  This is not meant as a slam on you personally Phaser or any of your fleetmates.  If you guys are not having fun flying/interacting with this league, then just stop flying.  Move on to other games.  I freely admit, the fun is gone for me and I am leaving as soon as the playoffs are done.  Butcher described this as a 'crap league' in another thread.  If that is the true feeling of your fleet, then why fly?  If you fly to be around your fleetmates online, that's great.  Pick something else so you can stay together as a fleet.  I did.  It was said best in a D2 thread about the GW5 implosion.  This is a game.  When it stops being fun is when you should stop flying.  This not about quitting or winning or losing, it's about fun and not fun.       

I am quickly reaching the end of my proverbial rope with this game in its current form.  I'm not quite there yet.  It sounds like you guys are already there. 

Again, this is not advice, a suggestion, a slam...it's merely something to think about. 

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2005, 01:56:49 pm »
well we are not quitters and have not quit a cycle since the beginning we have always kept to our commitment to finish each and every cycle we enter ,what i wanted from u was for u to be a lead admin and stick to what you said about the deadline not pussy foot around and say just dont fly it we had people on gsa all weekend and i personally watched the forums for a response from SOV and got nothing and here we are 4 days later with the same bs, it was SOV that said it would be last weekend..
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 02:14:59 pm by [ISC]Phaser »

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2005, 02:21:51 pm »
well we are not quitters and have not quit a cycle since the beginning we have always kept to our commitment to finish each and every cycle we enter ,what i wanted from u was for u to be a lead admin and stick to what you said about the deadline not pussy foot around and say just dont fly it!!!!! 

OK then.  I hereby declare this match a tie. You both seemed to have made a good faith effort to fly the match.  If this match meant something to the playoff pairings, there would be a different outcome, but it does not.  Both fleets should immediately move to their 1st round playoff matches.  Brackets are set. 

As I said before Phaser, this is not about quitting.  It's about fun and enjoyment.  You seem to be getting more aggravated by the post. 

You are to be commended for your sense of commitment to this league.  I have high regard for folks who keep to their commitments.   

I can tell you do not like me personally.  Hell, your whole fleet probably doesnt think very much of me.  That's fine.  Trust me, I wont be kept awake at night thinking about it.  Your fleet does not seem to enjoy this league or its other members.  If there is really such dislike for me and the league, then at what point does honoring a commitment become more trouble than its worth?  Again, I'm not suggesting anything one way or another, just something to think about....

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2005, 02:25:17 pm »
bro we are not talking about who likes who only ur lack of keeping to what you said ,i dont feel that sov made a good faith effort as you say to get this done and i do NOT accept a tie,this is the reason why your playoff pairing was flawed and letting all fleets enter the playoffs was a mistake..

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2005, 02:52:18 pm »
bro we are not talking about who likes who only ur lack of keeping to what you said ,i dont feel that sov made a good faith effort as you say to get this done and i do not accept a tie,this is the reason why your playoff pairing was flawed and letting all fleets enter the playoffs was a mistake..

Up until the last post or two, Iit seems to me both fleets were making honest efforts (altough a bit slow) to get this one flown. 

It was only my suggestions for playoff pairings.  The league voted and the majority ruled.  I would have thought you would be OK with the outcome, as one of your complaints about GZ was the unilateral decisions made by the Admin. 

I am not suggesting a tie. Your record would be 9-0 not 9-0-1.   

As I said when I took this job, I would deliberately NOT make unilateral decisions, so I could remain impartial.  You seem to want me to do that in this case (i.e make a unilateral decision).  If you really want a resolution ( a firm win/loss) to this, then post your desired outcome and we will let fleet reps vote.  Is that acceptable?     

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2005, 03:12:42 pm »
why would there need to be a vote? this is something that needs the league admin to decide on.having a vote is what got us here in the first place....

1.SOV said it looks like this weekend  and we said ok adhearing to the deadline that you set....

2.then 762 told green  to set it up with out him and green never responded back to us.......

3.now you have stepped in at my request and stated how does this weekend sound only 6 days after the deadline.....

3. now you say ok its a tie or we ISC can just quit if were not having fun...

4. now you want to leave it up to the other fleet leaders as to what to do about this issue.....

i give up on this nonsence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2005, 03:49:35 pm »
why would there need to be a vote? this is something that needs the league admin to decide on.having a vote is what got us here in the first place....

1.SOV said it looks like this weekend  and we said ok adhearing to the deadline that you set....

2.then 762 told green  to set it up with out him and green never responded back to us.......

3.now you have stepped in at my request and stated how does this weekend sound only 6 days after the deadline.....

3. now you say ok its a tie or we ISC can just quit if were not having fun...

4. now you want to leave it up to the other fleet leaders as to what to do about this issue.....

Well, I asked all fleets to try and finish up by last weekend.  I never said 'finish up or else.'   

But...I have reread all of your posts and I finally think I understand what you are asking for.  You believe SoV has not negotiated for a match in good faith and since the match was not flown by my deadline, the fault lies with SoV.    Hence, I should forfeit SoV and award ISC the win. 

The fact that I have not taken this action shows I am biased against ISC and for my D2 'buddies.'   

I am not suggesting you simply walk away if you are not getting any enjoyment out of this any longer.  I am merely giving you something to consider... 

I don't quite understand what the playoff format has to do with this yet, and why you don't like it.   

Other than the playoff thing do I understand the rest correctly?         

Please don't give up.  If you feel strongly about this (and I believe you do), then help me understand exactly what you are asking for and I will try and help out.

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2005, 05:10:55 pm »

If you guys are not having fun flying/interacting with this league, then just stop flying.  Move on to other games.  I freely admit, the fun is gone for me and I am leaving as soon as the playoffs are done.  Butcher described this as a 'crap league' in another thread.  If that is the true feeling of your fleet, then why fly? 

Oh well the whole league end up boring (fleets cant schedule their matches or they dont show, crap playoffs setup .....) .
I beleive the only reason this crap cycle still going on is because we r left around 25-30  players who r addicted to this style of TBPV 3v3 battles . Better crap than nothing i guess

If u read my post carefully u would see why i fly.And i dont represented my fleet i beleive that this way the majority of the people already feeling otherwise a cycle that was supposed to finish in February looks like it wont finish  till May.
How many people u think are left here 20?
I dont think u r responsible for it Kel i m sure u gave your best efforts is just that prooved it wasnt enough.
See the guys that step up and curse any Josh/Morph that offered to help the league they didnt even participated in this cycle. :thumbsdown:

Ofcourse its obvious that the fleet who won the previous cycles is damned to be hated and even u might be preoccupied on some issues.

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2005, 08:01:31 pm »

Looks like the league admin decided.  No game will be played.

I sure did say this weekend.  And if you'd read the thread, like I suggested you do, you'd see I made the request for a weekend game on 31 April...that was a Friday.  Butcher got back and posted on 4 April, a Monday, and apologized for not responding sooner (which is understandable).  So your entire tirade about "SOV won't play on the weekend they agreed to is completely bull.  As you would say Phaser...ARE YOU F'IN STUPID OR WHAT?

Yes we did.  762 even posted on the 8th (that would also be a Friday) that he was a no go for the weekend.  Very similar to how the ISC were a no-go for the weekend.  I tried to see if there would be any players for 5-7 EST (which is 6-8 EDT...the time we are now on), and sure enough, no one was available to meet your extremely limited window. 

Then quit.

Oh BTW, Kel and I don't know each other.

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2005, 08:49:15 pm »
Green, Bear, Walker here in GSA...

Phaser in GSA...

That is it.

Phaser insists because he couldn't play the first weekend of April, and couldn't play after 7pm on weekdays...SoV didn't try to set a match.  SoV did try to set a match...repeatedly.  And no answers. 

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2005, 09:00:28 pm »
say what ya want bro but all ur pm's to me were insults and now ur asking for a 3v2 ..

lol

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2005, 09:14:11 pm »
Well, after taking 1/2 hour worth of insults from Talent & his GSA buds, I am fed up also.

Screw the match.  Dealing with whiners who can't make it for over a month then want us to take the loss b/c none of us could make the last weekend (oh, and b/c we would lose anyways  ::))  is just not worth dealing with.

It is not like it would change the standings anyways.

Kel's decision is clearly the best. 

No loss or win for either side.
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2005, 09:14:51 pm »
Oh, and Phaser, you were offered 2v2 & 2v3.

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2005, 09:18:07 pm »
green was the one who started insulting me on gsa if i were a child i would post the chat log but i'm not and then ur guys now show up 4 days after the deadline and ask me for a 3v2 all yall had to do is show up like ya did last weekend before the deadline and we could of playied on the fly like ur asking me now sorry but i wont be bullied into a match by noone i'm done responding now to this issue

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2005, 09:21:03 pm »
I have know Green for over 4 years in this community.  In all that time, he has been one of the most diplomatic people here.

So if you are going to accuse him of that, you had BETTER show something.

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2005, 09:26:56 pm »
well he certainly was not diplomatic to me in his pm's to me on gsa tonight and i never once in his rant did i insult him
like i said i ended his pm's and closed the chat green knows what he said to me.....

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2005, 09:27:51 pm »
Maybe, maybe not.  But your boy talented sure was insulting.

And I noticed how you reigned him in so effectively. ::)

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2005, 09:28:27 pm »
<SERVER>   Congrats: RFA{NEO} - GameSpy Arcade Ladder winner!

Starfleet Command: Orion Pirates:   Join the NEW GameSpy Arena Orion Pirates 1v1 Challenge Ladder http://arena.gamespy.com/ladder/27434/ For help using the Arena Ladder please visit http://arena.gamespy.com/help/

©ª =SoV=Walker is here.
   ©ª Green=SoV= is here.

<LadyELF>   any wennies lately they are the best rmember champ and him running from them after eating one of them lmao
<Green=SoV=>   Now 3 Phaser.
<Blk.-.Stabbath-Poet>   anybody wanna play
<Blk.-.Stabbath-Poet>   sfc2 thingy
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Hey Phaser, you gonna be able to get 3 tonight?
<[ISC]Phaser>   nope
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   rekpo
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   reko
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   i dont appreciate ur fleet member disrespecting phaser
<[ISC]Phaser>   like i said from the beginning of the ISC vs SOV thread we caint fly during the week
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Then tell Phaser to be a little more respectful himself
<[ISC]Phaser>   like how
<[ISC]Phaser>   u might wann ask green if i insulted him at all in the last pm he sent me
<=SOV=Rekoji>   As for the Weekend, I am out this weekend, 762 is out of communications, Green and Walker can probably make it
<[ISC]Phaser>   he was insulting me until i told him the convo is over
<=SoV=Walker>   not this weekend as I am out of town
<=SOV=Rekoji>   That leaves us with one for this weekend.
<[ISC]Phaser>   my point is this ..the deadline was set for last weekend
<=SOV=Rekoji>   IIRC, it doesn't matter who wins as it won't change the standings
<[ISC]Phaser>   we had people on from 3:pm till 2:am all weekend so we could get it done before the weekend was up
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   u guys r gonna lose in the play offs anyway why bother trying to compete
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Gee.... weren't you the A-hole who was just talking to me about manners?
<FEDX-Gil>   "a-hole"
<[ISC]Phaser>   no u were talking insults
<FEDX-Gil>   lol
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   yea thats me what goes around comes arround
<FEDX-Gil>   asshole
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   picee of shiit
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   go fuk urself b4 u insult my superiors like that
<LadyELF>   Hiyaq Tal
<FEDX-Gil>   lots of love
<FEDX-Gil>   lol
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   hey
<LadyELF>   oh sorry didn't mean to interupt
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   lol
<[ISC]Phaser>   hiya lady
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   its all good
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Let me tell you, the maturity level in your fleet is insane.
<FEDX-Gil>   ok i can settle this'
<FEDX-Gil>   you both suck
<FEDX-Gil>   :()
<LadyELF>   Hey Phase
<LadyELF>   what the heck is going on
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Get Butcher to contact us.  At least he isn't an idiot
<FEDX-Gil>   ..butcher is kinda
<FEDX-Gil>   lol
<KoG-Ves`joH`a>   lol
<FEDX-Gil>   err sorry
<FEDX-Gil>   that was
<FEDX-Gil>   james
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   why u went past the deadline take ur forfeit u were gonna lose anyway
<LadyELF>   ya'll need any help it's been a while for more sure could use a good one u know us Lady Klinks
<FEDX-Gil>   butcher just a follower
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   man I feel the love
<FEDX-Gil>   tal
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   why u went past the deadline take ur forfeit u were gonna lose anyway
<FEDX-Gil>   be cool about it
<FEDX-Gil>   if they miss the date
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   DIF got to stick together
<FEDX-Gil>   play them anyway
<FEDX-Gil>   they have lifes unlike you
<FEDX-Gil>   :O
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Why have we been trying to get this done for over month.. but you were only available this past weekend?

FEDX-Gil burn
   KoG-Ves`joH`a pass

<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   hey lady elf
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   hey duckdogers who the hell recruited u
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   On what fleet

©ª Your buddy XE-Nikki-(IPG) is now online.

<FEDX-Gil>   the person that dident recruit you
<FEDX-Gil>   LOL
<=SOV=Rekoji>   And if you guys are soo hot, why not take us on 2 v 3?  We are gonna lose anyways...
<KoG-Ves`joH`a>   pyle!
<FEDX-Gil>   isc good, but they fly isc :(
<FEDX-Gil>   lol
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   Telented Hoggie says hi and get a life
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   plz isc owned in sfc2
<FEDX-Gil>   hoggie, he always on
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   notop
<FEDX-Gil>   talking about
<FEDX-Gil>   gert a life
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   hoggie is a haggis looking bastard
<FEDX-Gil>   he still lives in parents basement
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   lol

©ª XE-Nikki-(IPG) has entered the room.

<LadyELF>   Hiya Duck
<KoG-Ves`joH`a>   lmao
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   i feel the love
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   LADY !!!!! hide me from these crazy people
<FEDX-Gil>   ;) duck that aint the only thing you can feel * lifts shorts up*
<FEDX-Gil>   lol
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   sov dude... not our fault u go past the deadline cuz u too busy jerking eachother off
<LadyELF>   if u are in on it I can't
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   lol
<FEDX-Gil>   now tal we all know you jerk off too
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Ooo.. the maturity level hightens....
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   nope I am older then two
<LadyELF>   although not in a fleet I know my friends and will stand with them all
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   I was just in the lobby saying hi
<LadyELF>   hello sorry duck
<FEDX-Gil>   i mean comon tal, we know late at night you watchin your cartoons cant get enuff of them

FEDX-Gil burn!

<=SOV=Rekoji>   You blame us for missing a weekend deadline when you missed the previous month...
<LadyELF>   but this is always interesting
<LadyELF>   Well to let u no Tal has a women in his bed everynight
<FEDX-Gil>   now
<FEDX-Gil>   there a difference between good poonany
<FEDX-Gil>   and bad
<=SOV=Rekoji>   I don't care that he still sleeps wiht his mom.
<LadyELF>   he needs no hands or men he has the real thing ulike ur blow-up doll
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   lol look at ur lil kid come backs
<FEDX-Gil>   i got the auto slob blow up doll
<FEDX-Gil>   more advanced
<FEDX-Gil>   ;)
<LadyELF>   Hun it's not his mom so get over it and off it and just admitt u are trying to pick him up because u are a fag
<=SOV=Rekoji>   So you want 2 v 2 or do you want to quit?
<FEDX-Gil>   comon now lady dont blaze with sov
<=SoV=Walker>   look you ISC guys want this match or not
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Lady, go back to the play ground
<FEDX-Gil>   ( " ) HEY SOV WHERE GENDO THAT **** FAG
<=SOV=Rekoji>   ISC, if you want a match, come inside
<LadyELF>   welll then shill the fk out and get off him.
<FEDX-Gil>   no
<LadyELF>   Gil lol
<FEDX-Gil>   dont be poking your head in other beewax
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Lady, you might want to look as who started this pissing match
<420-STARFTR-CUGS>   are all you re;lated or something
<=SOV=Rekoji>   it was your boy
<LadyELF>   then grow the fk up how old are u anyways
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   rekjov have respect for a women
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   cuz u aint gettting one anyway
<FEDX-Gil>   grow the fucvkl up bitch, ill make you cry
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Talented, I treat respect with respect.
<=SOV=Rekoji>   None has been shown, so none will be given
<LadyELF>   well I've known tal for over 4yrs and he never does anything that isn't suppose to b done
<420-STARFTR-CUGS>   sir if u keep the lang gsa will banned you
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   ur dude green disrespected now u all will be treated the same
<FEDX-Gil>   ( " ) how come your here huh, no life of your own, you start **** with sov and try to blaze with them
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Now, the offer stands, do you wnat to fly or do you want to cry?
<LadyELF>   u'll make me cry hun I'm 31yrs old and been around hell and back so try me
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Oh, the peanut gallery is starting...
<LadyELF>   I will make u look like a puss when I am done
<Blk.-.Stabbath-Poet>   i had a life once.... it sucked
<FEDX-Gil>   lol 31 years old, and you still have no life, now thats sad
<FEDX-Gil>   oh really
<FEDX-Gil>   boy if this a pilot match or bl;azin youll lose both
<LadyELF>   I can't fly atm but ask the others I'm no slump
<FEDX-Gil>   nor am i
<LadyELF>   my puter is fkd atm and it will b fixed soon so we can make a rain check
<=SOV=Rekoji>   This is PBR related, it is with ISC.
<FEDX-Gil>   ( " ) stop looking at porn then it wouldent be ****ed up
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   lol u mess with the GSA ppl u gonan get messed up
<LadyELF>   I have one with a family a husband that works and a daughter that goes to school
<LadyELF>   what do u have
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Oh no... I am so scared now....
<FEDX-Gil>   hey what you have dont determine what you got
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   listen do u not know what a deadline is.. we told u WEEKENDS and none of ur guys showed up. according to the rules u forfeit but since the moderator is ur boyfriend he is being nice to u pony bitches
<=SOV=Rekoji>   I guess that means you don't want to fly, just get your friends to verbally gang up on me?
<LadyELF>   we have a house paid in full 3 cars paid in full 4 acers of land and much more what do u have mommy and daddy?
<FEDX-Gil>   you may have 2 more, but i can bet i make just as much as you and your husben a week
<=SoV=Walker>   what the hell are you guys talking about this is about a freeking PBR match
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Do you not know that we have been trying to get this match for over a MONTH?
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Where were you then?
<FEDX-Gil>   like i said what you have aint what you got
<FEDX-Gil>   you can have the best sutff, dnt mean you got it
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   we were here on the weekends
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   like i said
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   go to a room and quit the spamming
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Sorry that we have lives that require us to be gone on wekends
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   thanks
<420-STARFTR-CUGS>   any our here fly UAW
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   yea sucking eachothers dicks
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Got a room, but ISC isn't in it
<LadyELF>   oh so u make over 1000.oo a week and u are worth over 1 million
<Green=SoV=>   ISC failed to show the weekend of 2/3 April and would only play 5-7pm on weekdays.
<420-STARFTR-CUGS>   one\
<=SoV=Walker>   and it was stated that we couldnt make it onthe weekends at this time
<LadyELF>   because that is us ty very much
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   who the hell works during the weekend?/
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   clown
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   stop lying to urself
<FEDX-Gil>   yeah i make wel over 1k a weak i work probly 2 more jobs then you
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   lady want to play UAW?'
<420-STARFTR-CUGS>   sfc2op://GSP!sfc2op!Xl9FlW1suX/?type=staging
<Green=SoV=>   it was said we wouldn't make that one weekend
<FEDX-Gil>   i work during werekend tal lol
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   i work girls during the weeekend
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   if thats what u mean
<FEDX-Gil>   now comon tal dont kid your self lol
<FEDX-Gil>   when you say girls.....you mean boys...
<LadyELF>   yeah but I got a nice settlement that was well over a mil ty
<=SoV=Walker>   do you want the match or not!
<FEDX-Gil>   i dont even know what a settlement is, lol
<=SOV=Rekoji>   They don't... and who cares, it won't change the standings anyways.
<420-STARFTR-CUGS>   JAY U here
<KoG-"S"ema"J"ELF>   its a place where u start a new civilization
<KOG-Weahpagh>   hi all
<LadyELF>   medical malpractice dear
<LadyELF>   when a doctor messes up really bad and then pays u for it
<KoG-"S"ema"J"ELF>   gn all

©ª Your buddy Cougar=SoV= is now online.
   ©ª Cougar=SoV= has entered the room.

<FEDX-Gil>   ok, well i never had pleasure to grad highschool lol so i dont know what a madical malpractic
<KOG-Weahpagh>   today is a very sad day
<FEDX-Gil>   ohhh

KoG-"S"ema"J"ELF has gone to Later!.

<FEDX-Gil>   swas there a risk factor?
<Green=SoV=>   Cougar, room is up...they won't play
<FEDX-Gil>   of what ever they did
<KOG-Weahpagh>   my wife died this morning
<FEDX-Gil>   whoa
<FEDX-Gil>   damn dude
<KOG-Weahpagh>   pnumonia
<14G_Tealok>   sad to hear
<FEDX-Gil>   lady was there a risk factor
<FEDX-Gil>   of what ever they did
<RFA[aSa]-KrownELF>   are u serious weah?
<LadyELF>   well guys to many kids in here for me need to go I will talk to ya soon
<KOG-Weahpagh>   just my son and I now
<RFA[aSa]-KrownELF>   no way
<LadyELF>   Hiya Krownie
<RFA[aSa]-KrownELF>   hi lady
<FEDX-Gil>   comonlady anwser question
<DIF-DuckDodger_CUGS_>   Sorry to hear that weahpagh
<LadyELF>   how ya been
<FEDX-Gil>   was there a risk factor in the doctor thingamobob
<KOG-Weahpagh>   thanks
<KOG-Weahpagh>   gn all
<FEDX-Gil>   take care
<FEDX-Gil>   prays for you
<LadyELF>   not like these where I died 2 x and was in the hosp for a bit
<Cpt_D_Nemo>   sfc2op://GSP!sfc2op!Xqp4uvpslX/?type=staging 1 more
<LadyELF>   there is u answer
<FEDX-Gil>   ok but there was a risk factor
<LadyELF>   ask Krownie he called me and checked on me
<FEDX-Gil>   and you knew it plan as day
<FEDX-Gil>   ( " ) was there a % factor like 1% this will fail ****
<LadyELF>   not when the doc didn't do something that legally he was suppose to do on all his papers didn't do it
<LadyELF>   sent me home without doig it and almost killed me ty
<FEDX-Gil>   hmm
<Green=SoV=>   ISC, are you playing or not?
<FEDX-Gil>   so you sueed for easy money?
<LadyELF>   I had been checking on it for over 3 yrs ty
<LadyELF>   u think 7 surgeries in 1yr was easy
<FEDX-Gil>   ( " ) people forget to do **** sometimes, why sue over that
<LadyELF>   being away from ur daughter
<FEDX-Gil>   but you knew there was a factor
<FEDX-Gil>   ( " ) that they could **** up
<FEDX-Gil>   every surgery has a risk factor
<LadyELF>   being away from ur family and not knowing who was coming and going who u had talked to or anything like that was easy
<FEDX-Gil>   i think it should be aganist the law if you sue when there a risk factor over 1%
<KOG-Googlebut>   2v2 Cugs here sfc2op://GSP!sfc2op!XGDupq1sOX/?type=staging 4.0 shiplist
<FEDX-Gil>   boo hoo, we all have problems some worst then others
<FEDX-Gil>   the thing is you aint retarded now
<LadyELF>   Dying 2x ur 3yr old daughter seeing u with tubes running everywhere
<KOG_Mat'Sagh>   ( " ) man GIL ur still a pompous *** huh dude
<FEDX-Gil>   if you looking for sentimentaly
<FEDX-Gil>   ( " ) yu wont get it, i seen same **** with friends sisters to friends to famikly
<KOG_Mat'Sagh>   stfu GIL ua makeing us all look stuoid

<LadyELF>   yeah and u know what just for u being like u are right now it will come back on u in one way or the other trust me there bud
<FEDX-Gil>   really?
<KOG_Mat'Sagh>   stupid even *
<KOG-Googlebut>   2v2 Cugs here sfc2op://GSP!sfc2op!XGDupq1sOX/?type=staging 4.0 shiplist
<FEDX-Gil>   nah, it wont come back, becouse karma i dont think happens
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   it does
<Green=SoV=>   I take it ISC forfeits.  Got it.
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   ur mother forfeited u bitch
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   talk to phaser im refraining myself
<KOG_Mat'Sagh>   lol
<=SOV=Rekoji>   Oh, obviously
<KoG-Ves`joH`a>   hehe
<KOG_Mat'Sagh>   talented whats up dude ??
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   nothing man these clowns trya take a win
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   pbr league
<KOG-{Yel}>   who
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   SOV
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   SOV 5 AND 4... ISC 9 AND 0.. Why the fuk would we forfeit against u? LOL
<KOG-{Yel}>   he want to play you?
<KOG_Mat'Sagh>   lol ...ya know its funny i always see u ISC guys on and inever see the SOV guys on at all
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   They come on purpose
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   when we aint here

KoG-Ves`joH`a locks door to room now ues guys cant leave

<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   dyna b itches
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   like to kill AI
<KOG_Mat'Sagh>   lol
<KOG-{Yel}>   humm
<KOG-{Yel}>   its not logycal spock
<KOG-{Yel}>   lol
<KOG-Googlebut>   anyone up for some cugs?
<Green=SoV=>   Okay.  ISC won't play (again).  Calling it, ISC forfeits.  Night all.

Green=SoV= has gone to Later!.
   ©ª Your buddy =SoV=Walker is now online.

<KOG-{Yel}>   lol
<KOG_Mat'Sagh>   they domnt forfiet
<KoG-Ves`joH`a>   ooo
<[ISC]Phaser>   lol
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   lmao
<KOG_Mat'Sagh>   hehehehe
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   reko dick tell ur green bitch to suck his dick.. i think hes lonely
<KOG-{Yel}>   but what that mean
<KOG-Googlebut>   hey ISC guys
<KOG-Googlebut>   want to play us
<KOG-Googlebut>   we ain't babies
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   ISC dont do cugs
<KOG-{Yel}>   they quit the game and wwant to make a new one? sorry my english is not verry good
<KOG-{Yel}>   ah ok and so you told them you dont wanna play and so they talk you some bad thiongs?ç
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   thongs
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   LOL
<=SoV=Walker>   well then get off your butt and play the match doesnt matter of your 9 and 0 we were here and you didnt play the match and you put our match off all month long you forfet
<[ISC]-DIF-Talented>   lmao
<KOG-{Yel}>   things ?
<KoG-Ves`joH`a>   thongs

=SoV=Walker has gone to Later!.

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2005, 09:29:35 pm »
Yes, I called you a twit phaser. 

But here's another of your posts...in this thread oh ye of "I've been insulted"

well bro considering yall are taking ur sweet ass time about setting our final match up and  if i remember right the deadline was last monday i gave you SOV the option to forfeit only because i see yall are starting to set up ur first playoff match we told you exactly when we would have people and we were thick with isc pilots all weekend on gsa  waiting for a reply from you. we want to start setting up our first match as well but were still waiting on you SOV to get ur sh*t together,,example TSC could only bring 2 people to our final match with them ,just so it would be done i comend them on that:) howerver you guys are a different story KHH couldn't find the time and done what they needed to to get it over with, what are yall waiting on? as for us forfeiting "ARE YOU F'IN STUPID OR WHAT" i would like the league admin to step in and make a ruling on this  A.S.A.P

Yeah...right Phaser...I'm sure your hurt.

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2005, 09:31:54 pm »
And they wonder why their reception here has been chilly. ::)

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2005, 09:43:27 pm »
Damn that was funny, I need to hang out in the GSA lobby more often  ;D
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2005, 09:43:57 pm »
Wow.  This guy 'Talented' even has a few choice words for me.  And I wasn't even there!

Nice attitude.

So be it.  This match is done.  Move on to the playoffs.

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2005, 09:45:39 pm »
Fine by me.

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2005, 09:46:34 pm »
thats just what i expected from u Kel....

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2005, 09:55:51 pm »
thats just what i expected from u Kel....

Is this the last word from you or your fleet on this issue? 

If so, I will lock this thread.   
GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance