Topic: babylon 5  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Darkdrone

• Drone
  • Lt.
  • Unimatrix One
    • Unimatrix One
babylon 5
« on: March 29, 2005, 11:03:10 am »
guys do we have any good models for the Vorlon Empire i got so really sweet new b5 models they come out over the next few weeks for sfc but i need this race too  also any pictures of the vorlon planet killer too need to model that one and pictures of the vree ships as well

thanks

DD

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
Re: babylon 5
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 11:33:45 am »
I had the vorlon planet killer as a 3ds file... unworkable in game it was like 70k polys or somthing.... but a good ref if you wanted to recreate it... I will see if i can find it for you  ;)

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 11:43:01 am »
http://www.meshweaver.com/frames/Portfolio/htms/sfothers.htm - schematics of planets killer and some others

http://www.meshweaver.com/ - to download the meshes

;D

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 08:49:48 pm »
guys do we have any good models for the Vorlon Empire i got so really sweet new b5 models they come out over the next few weeks for sfc but i need this race too  also any pictures of the vorlon planet killer too need to model that one and pictures of the vree ships as well
thanks
DD

I have probably anything that you need for general meshes for each race... I've grabbed a bunch of Vorlon (canon) ships a while back and can get those to you if you have a place I can upload to.. ;)

These are high poly meshes that I've referring to.. but I also have some lower poly meshes suitable for SFC..
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 11:12:43 pm »
Hey Alec great to see ya

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline manitoba1073

• FLEET ADMIRAL OF THE YARDS
  • Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 11:15:20 pm »
thanks
DD

I have probably anything that you need for general meshes for each race... I've grabbed a bunch of Vorlon (canon) ships a while back and can get those to you if you have a place I can upload to.. ;)

These are high poly meshes that I've referring to.. but I also have some lower poly meshes suitable for SFC..

u can always use the ftp site    ftp://67.136.232.124/  theres a folder there for u also. just upload them there. ;D ;D

Offline Darkdrone

• Drone
  • Lt.
  • Unimatrix One
    • Unimatrix One
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2005, 01:01:54 pm »
MarkyD  thanks links was really handy got somthing too work off now :D

atheorhaven can you upload them to the group ftp please for me

DD

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander